Placed a simple house chest in house - main chest no longer works

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
I placed a simple house chest in my house next to the main one, now my main chest no longer works even after taking the simple chest out, cannot take items out, and items that are put in disappear. How do you fix this trash? I heard this bug was happening in beta.

All the items in my house are now locked.

When I placed the simple house chest in, the main chest started acting as if it was the simple house chest, when I put items into the main chest, it placed them inside the simple chest, and when I tried taking items out, it took out the items in the corresponding slot in the simple chest.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I placed a simple house chest in my house next to the main one, now my main chest no longer works even after taking the simple chest out, cannot take items out, and items that are put in disappear. How do you fix this trash? I heard this bug was happening in beta.

All the items in my house are now locked.

When I placed the simple house chest in, the main chest started acting as if it was the simple house chest, when I put items into the main chest, it placed them inside the simple chest, and when I tried taking items out, it took out the items in the corresponding slot in the simple chest.
yeah theres issues with chests on houses, relogging usually fixes all that shit

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
1643726984679.png

Should be able to relog and not have to wait in que if its within 5 minutes, considering how absolutely bug ridden this game is.