Patchday but still no buff to 1 h Sword :(

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
The 1 Handed sword consume like 20 % more stamina while running as my Katana witht he same weight ! Why ? Becuase SV think that every player will use them together with a shield ? why not let the shield consume more stamina if running in Combatmode ? Becuase it would effect mages. The game need recognize if someone play the 1 handed shield with bare hands, with a 1 handed weapon or if someone play a 1 handed weapon without a shield to buff the 1 handed sword ! You need run more with a 1 handed sword, becuase it is shorter. It´s like a double nerf and the sword seems useless without a shield. There is no benefit. Katana is weak aswell, but not as weak as the 1 handed sword without a shield.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ingwar Keogh

SirVirtuo

Nov 2, 2021
1hand sword is weak. 2hand or nothin. Also, who would bother wearing Medium armor when heavy armor has such a wide range? Make heavy armor out of bones, so why make medium armor out of leather? 1hand weapons have no use other than looking nice.

Game is perfectly balanced, if you're a 2hand axe using steel armor Ohgmir.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I mean if you plan on playing the game awhile I would pick a play style you enjoy and not the one that's strongest because it'll probably be nerfed eventually

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
1hand sword is weak. 2hand or nothin. Also, who would bother wearing Medium armor when heavy armor has such a wide range? Make heavy armor out of bones, so why make medium armor out of leather? 1hand weapons have no use other than looking nice.

Game is perfectly balanced, if you're a 2hand axe using steel armor Ohgmir.

Medium Armor is lighter ! That means faster Stamina regain. It can be very defencive with arround 10,76 weight ! E9VRAUEWYAQ4dPj.jpg