Party System

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
Allow for /party allowing groups to not criminal actions each other when they randomly attack each other. This would also promote solo/randoms to ask to party up and allow bigger guilds to bring on other people and not accidentally kill them when in a team fight. This also allows guilds to hire mercs, or to become a mercenary guild to join in conflicts.

This would give more player interactions between each other, & I believe it can be implemented through the ally system.

Please and thank you.

Royboy13

Jul 28, 2022
Allow for /party allowing groups to not criminal actions each other when they randomly attack each other. This would also promote solo/randoms to ask to party up and allow bigger guilds to bring on other people and not accidentally kill them when in a team fight. This also allows guilds to hire mercs, or to become a mercenary guild to join in conflicts.

This would give more player interactions between each other, & I believe it can be implemented through the ally system.

Please and thank you.

This would be an easy change to make with a lot of positives. Good suggestion.

Kaquenqos

May 3, 2022
I support the implementation of this feature.

It's such a basic social mechanic, and the perceived 'benefits' of not having it are so extremely outweighed by the actual benefits of having it that there's no good reason the feature doesn't already exist.

Anything that can increase the social aspect of the game is good. The game leans way too heavily on guilds to accomplish everything. Guilds should be there, but depending on every single player to be a member of one of a few mega-guilds leaves tons and tons of players in the dark. It's a big part of the accessibility issue MO2 has.

Maxisan

May 25, 2021
Nope, this is not a theme park mmorpg, this is a HARDCORE SANDBOX MMORPG! makes you think twice about accidentally hitting your friends.

being sarcastic lol prob the response you gonna get

Reactions: Jatix

Kaquenqos

May 3, 2022
Nope, this is not a theme park mmorpg, this is a HARDCORE SANDBOX MMORPG! makes you think twice about accidentally hitting your friends.

being sarcastic lol prob the response you gonna get
Yeah, I would laugh, but there were actually people suggesting to remove name/guildplates from players in some other thread a while ago.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

Please and thank you.

I never liked the party system. Never made much sense to me. But I understand some people have horrible memories or dont pay attention to who is with them 90% of the time and are to lazy to get better.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I never liked the party system. Never made much sense to me. But I understand some people have horrible memories or dont pay attention to who is with them 90% of the time and are to lazy to get better.
My logic is that there's already a guild system that makes you not go crim. So we might aswell have a party system. Especially in bigger groups you shouldn't be expected to know everyone. Depending on the style of group. Like if its an alliance and not 1 guild.

IRL militaries have uniforms so they can tell whos on the same side. MO doesnt have that, everyone looks the same. Which is why people need green names or something.

Kaquenqos

May 3, 2022
You know, you don't have to use the feature if you don't like it. SV shouldn't punish the whole player base & make the game even more inaccessible just because you're too good at it.
: ))

Last edited:

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
Also Humans have the Tactician clade for a reason, let me get nuked by my allies' spells/arrows. Or simulate what its like to fight against people in steel/Og by partying up and then dueling someone and see how a longer fight lasts.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
... but you're never, no, not ever going to be able to declare war on a party. Does anyone else see how a party system might be used to avoid involvement in 'war'?
The wardec system is crap and virtually doesnt exist tho, so it shouldn't be a reason to not get a functional party system.

Currently if anyone wants to avoid wardecs they can drop tag or be in an alt guild. So wardecs just dont mean a lot anyway.

Reactions: Jasa

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
The wardec system is crap and virtually doesnt exist
The fact that it just about doesn't exist is enough to make it awful...
...so it shouldn't be a reason to not get a functional party system.
Maybe. But, maybe not.

Do you really trust the Wardes to stay the way they are? Do you, for that matter, trust that a Party System won't be similarly flawed?

It 'would be nice' to have a Wardec System working. It's perhaps even possible to make it work. (Maybe, just maybe, at some time during the history of Mortal Online games, it did work.) If there's going to be a Party System as well, would you rather have Star Vault fix War or Parties first? Keeping in mind that one is completely new territory for the devs.
Currently if anyone wants to avoid wardecs they can drop tag or be in an alt guild. So wardecs just dont mean a lot anyway.
Those are the problems, all right.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Its been 9 months and they still can't make a guild tab. You ask the impossible.

Or perhaps a chat tab separate from the combat or skill gains. Or hell give us the option to set it up ourselves.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
What wizardry is this? Have you come from the future to tell us of a time where the UI is designed to meet player needs or something? Perhaps from 2003?

Maybe it will be a gift from our lord and savior Ue5! Praise to our savior Ue5 deliver us from darkness and into the light, save us from the unholy glitchness monster of your predecessor Ue4.