Of which guild are these people a member?

jamesm

Mar 30, 2021
Characters called LotsOfLettuce, Divined, fatiwein and Salvia. I'd like to put them on my red list.

They murdered me , a poor noobie noob mage, yesterday, outside of the east gate of Tindrem on the road, near the bandits. 😡
(Its actually fine with me because its a normal behaviour for those playing evil characters)

They shot me down in cold blood without a word. First my horse then myself.

Would any ARPK guilds like to kill them on sight a few times? 🥳

pkc

Jun 23, 2022
ha you realize this is afull loot game go play new world if ur gunna cry

Divined

Dec 2, 2021
Literally gave everything. You wanted fights, I was there. You wanted resources, I was there. You wanted overtime to make charts and manage websites? I was there. Need AC? I'll pitch in. Hang out outside the game? You got it. Yeah.. I was the issue, lol. What about Tuna? Papa? Sloppy? Swoop? Like.. it happens over and over again; so I'm not an isolated incident. Everything you guys touch falls apart. The issue is you two. And you're either too stupid, or too delusional to confront it.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
Literally gave everything. You wanted fights, I was there. You wanted resources, I was there. You wanted overtime to make charts and manage websites? I was there. Need AC? I'll pitch in. Hang out outside the game? You got it. Yeah.. I was the issue, lol. What about Tuna? Papa? Sloppy? Swoop? Like.. it happens over and over again; so I'm not an isolated incident. Everything you guys touch falls apart. The issue is you two. And you're either too stupid, or too delusional to confront it.
What the hell is even this?

jamesm

Mar 30, 2021

What is the name of your guild, please?

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
if it makes you feel better i promise to steal from them once thievery comes out. but honestly i promise to steal from everyone so maybe thats no so special

jamesm

Mar 30, 2021
They are cartel aka talus confederation. I guess the real game is too hard for them so they are back in hyllspiea or fab gy killing noobs in bone.

Do any guilds act as self-appointed policeman in this game?

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Characters called LotsOfLettuce, Divined, fatiwein and Salvia. I'd like to put them on my red list.

They murdered me , a poor noobie noob mage, yesterday, outside of the east gate of Tindrem on the road, near the bandits. 😡
(Its actually fine with me because its a normal behaviour for those playing evil characters)

They shot me down in cold blood without a word. First my horse then myself.

Would any ARPK guilds like to kill them on sight a few times? 🥳

Well the triangle of the map Meduli>Trindrem>Fabernum its not new player friendly because it is low population on server, and on that part of the map are more players so all "pvpers" go there, you should come down south to Vadda/Batki, if u need help learning the game pm me, maybe you can join our gouild, who knows.

Olso all over the map were you see humanoid moobs, can be someone watching or pasing buy for a quick kill because of the trinkets you find on this moobs, its kind of new implemented and players go crazy over them.

These so called "pvpers" with this "you know its a pvp game" that gank you 5v1, when you see them alone in far east or south of the map were they have no back up, :devilish: tables turn

Good Luck,

Reactions: jamesm