Not bad SV, not bad at all

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021
After a good nights sleep I’m slowly recovering from the shock and although I still think it’s a bad idea, Im not as absolutely horrified and bewildered as I was when the space-sar popped on the screen. I guess I’m just progressing rapidly through the stages of grief on this one.

On the upside ACTUAL MORTAL is popping.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I think the timing of the announcement was all wrong. They really should've kept this under wraps for another 4 years or at the very least a year after the UE5 upgrade.

It's just a bad look whichever way they slice it.

CistaCista

Mar 13, 2022
It's a rare succes for a game like this to increase its playerbase after 1 year. PvP players are notorious locusts.

MO is of course the special breed of sandbox MMO that has quite a loyal core following. But for the game to be growing one year after launch, that is a remarkable development that I only know of EVE and Albion having done before. Now imagine if the game actually delivers the promised content.

Compare with Gloria Victis which launched this year and had far higher Steam concurrency than MO2, and now is quite dead. I bet I am not the only one that tried out GV and now dropped it while still being in MO2.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
Let us admit it,even we are brutal we still respect Henrik.
I gonna wait for huge "apology patch" which will get MO2 back on the tracks.
Good luck SV we LOVE YOU!
:)