New player guides (Build guides, Book locations, Skill req., Crafter guides etc)

DaChieftain

Nov 20, 2020
Newb here, on PC windows10, I click the link and goto a page, all links there are un-clickable and the cursor is in edit mode. any tips on how to progress?

Mmmm, I am on my phone but I did just test it as a guest. Works as it's supposed to.

Not sure what's going on, on your end.

Try Clicking the link > clicking the guide you want > should open up fine.

Reactions: Bansidhe

EternalRage

Sep 1, 2021
Thank you for the data. I haven't finished checking everything but it seems to me that there is a lack of quality guides proper with explanation in a text format. Anybody else find videos completely lacking? Perhaps I'm wrong, and just need to keep checking.

Just fired this game up last night. Ran around the starter town and now reside in this large, empty place (town) on a cliff. Will likely start over as human.

Hellfar

Jan 9, 2022
Yes please update Human Paladin when you can. Was quite confused when comparing it to other builds. Actually a few of the Hybrid builds look incomplete. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Okamoto

Feb 11, 2022
I went in blind and to my surprise my thursar footsoldier build is almost identical to yours.

I'm just wondering if these builds are updated to the current state of the game? Is sword still preferable to axe?

Reactions: DaChieftain

ThirdeyePULSE

Feb 12, 2022
What is the benefit for hybrid builds having sidoian mixed with tinendreme when full tinenendreme human get 10 more stat points? Also height seems a waste set to 204 with clade no bonus could start at 200 get 202 with clade. Otherwise good guides, used it to make my paladin hybrid but now wishing I'd have gone full tinendrem.

Karrier

Jan 24, 2022
@DaChieftain

Hello, Im using the Thursar/Khurite FF build from your excel (https://mortaldata.com/?character=495092323244310528)
And I have a question for my last clade points:
Wouldn't it be better to have "Battle Cry" buff (+20 STR) than the "Robust" (+2 CON) clade?

Specially since this build can cap CON at 116 without needing that CON clade, and therefore that points (overflow) would go into PSY...
So basically its a choice between +2 PSY (always) vs +20 STR (15 secs with 8 min CD, I think)

Furthermore, since CON is already capped at 116 naturally (without taking that +2 clade), and you need to change those 2 points from CON over to PSY, why not just take the "Resolved" (+3 PSY), gaining 1 extra psy?

Am I missing something here? What is the reason the 2 PSY (moved from CON) is chosen in your build vs the +20 STR buff (or Adamant buff, or other)?
And, if PSY is prefered (for magic defense), why not then just take the "+3 PSY" clade?
I'm confused, it's my first character so I may be wrong.

Attaching screenshot of what clades I would take (with 1 last point free to chose among Large Lunge, Adamant, Resolved).

Any and all feedback is welcome,
Thanks in advance :)

1648575772637.png

Last edited:

Zoldar

Mar 1, 2022
Miami, Florida
Hello, for the Thursar main footie with MA build, I see mammalia has 34 points invested. Taming is already at 51 with creature control at 13, giving max 31 pet points. Max horses need 33 pp, any benefit at having mammalia/equidae at 34? Removing the 34 points still leaves 31 pet points. Confused at the reason for having exactly 34 points in mammalia. Thanks for the guides by the way!