Nerf Veela

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Do more people use Oghmir? You have the internal data on the active player base and race makeup from SV? I really doubt you do, but I'll tell you this much, Oghmirs are better in zerg fighting.

Been asking for this data for 2 months now. I dont think we will ever get it.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
Do more people use Oghmir? You have the internal data on the active player base and race makeup from SV? I really doubt you do, but I'll tell you this much, Oghmirs are better in zerg fighting.
most ogh ive noticed are in the big guilds and theres more alvarin in smaller guilds and guildless players.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Exactly my point, theres more ppl in zergs and most of them will roll oghmir to perform better. Its not rocket science xD

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
Veela best for solo, smallscale, and even needed in big fights. veelas can easy run away if they want to and there is nothing you can do about it. I love my thusar but I would say:
S-Tier = Veela / oghmir. A-Tier = thusars,
B-Tier = humans

i Love my thusar, but you can be as good as you want, if a Veela wants to reset and he’s not stupid he will do it.
There is nothing more annoying if someone is running away from you and you have no chance to finish.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Veela best for solo, smallscale, and even needed in big fights. veelas can easy run away if they want to and there is nothing you can do about it. I love my thusar but I would say:
S-Tier = Veela / oghmir. A-Tier = thusars,
B-Tier = humans

i Love my thusar, but you can be as good as you want, if a Veela wants to reset and he’s not stupid he will do it.
There is nothing more annoying if someone is running away from you and you have no chance to finish.

Get that short bow. But yea, in regards to space, it's obvious. Been saying this, Veelas aren't really gonna be good at holding a spot, in comparison to Thur or Ogh. Obv you need some magi, but I mean you can't build an army of them. There are diminishing returns. NOW if you unleashed like 30 veelas to start going after people in the world, that would be pretty good. That's why I said Veela is like an assassin. They really do get chunked tho on the hit. But I'm not out there in steel so.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
most ogh ive noticed are in the big guilds and theres more alvarin in smaller guilds and guildless players.

There are a fair number of Alvarin in large guilds too. There are few Thursars or humans though. Granted the human numbers are rising but not by much.

Reactions: Najwalaylah