Need to be able to jump/climb better

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I think we should be able to jump a bit higher and climb a little steeper.

I have been putting off posting this for some time.

But I just got stuck in a small hole that I swear I could fall out of. So I figure now is probably as good of a time as any to post it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vesar and Goltarion

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Climbing/jumping skill maybe?
I would guess they would have to rebuild the game to add climbing. Recode it, or whatever.
I had to reroll once because I was stuck in a crack while in ghost mode and I was jumping constantly and it would just cancel the countdown to go to nearest priest. I wish MO2 could be free of all that type of stuff.

Reactions: Vakirauta

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
I would guess they would have to rebuild the game to add climbing. Recode it, or whatever.
I had to reroll once because I was stuck in a crack while in ghost mode and I was jumping constantly and it would just cancel the countdown to go to nearest priest. I wish MO2 could be free of all that type of stuff.

I mean walking on a steep surface as Amadman said could have a skill for it aswell :)

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was a bad idea. It would be great, especially if it didn't take primary points!

Reactions: Vakirauta

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.

I just had this exact thing happen as well.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Climbing/jumping skill maybe?

Right, it would be good if they planned to have skill that would allow higher jumping and climbing than currently possible in testing.

It seems to limited as it is now. And often irritating when you cant make that last little jump/climb. Especially when you was sprinting all the way up until you stop dead in your tracks.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
It made me guessing if it is maybe for some reason as it is now. Like for example placing tc towers in more accessible places, I dunno.