Mortal Online Map

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Great work! Is there a paypal account or something to support your team?
Thanks!

Appreciated but I would not like to accept donations or run ads for the work I do on it. Whether or not @gavroche3 does for the cartography is upto him - I know that the in-progress Jungle mapping is a serious time sink and has sucked the life out of all those who try it!

gavroche3

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks!

Appreciated but I would not like to accept donations or run ads for the work I do on it. Whether or not @gavroche3 does for the cartography is upto him - I know that the in-progress Jungle mapping is a serious time sink and has sucked the life out of all those who try it!

I will definitely not want any either. I do this for fun, and because I enjoy making the game more accessible to others so that hopefully it continues to grow. :)

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Map Update
  • New videos / events and those since your last visit will be marked "new"
  • Resource markers now display as a dot at high zoom levels to keep things tidy
  • Sidebar videos now show their youtube thumbnail in the icon and on hover
  • Dungeons can now have priests attached and will work with nearest priest tool
  • Removed markers or maps will show a 404 message when visiting via their link
  • The map chat will now only connect once you open the chat tab
  • The map users online number is now a lot more accurate
  • Many other smaller tweaks and fixes

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Map Update
  • The west side of the jungle has been mapped! (Thanks to Gavroche and Robomanatee)
  • The rest of the map has been adjusted, lakes added, mountains fixed etc
  • Roads have been added and will be improved soon
  • Clouds have been added over unmapped areas
  • New shortcut domain mo2map.com
Coming Soon
  • Various map styles to choose from
  • Brand new town maps for most towns
  • Basic fishing map with private notes
  • Town faction and task information

Psylex

Apr 12, 2022
I am having an issue when trying to use this map. The map was there but, when i logged in with discord the map disappeared and now its just gray. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I cant seem to find the fix anywhere. Thanks!

1649797127097.png