Morin Khur need some love

arissarpl

Jul 14, 2020
Morin Khur looks amazing but we all know it has some very obvious flaws.
Red Priest compared to Fabernum is miles away.
Only two very tiny entrances which can be locked down by few people group.
Limited resources - sabbura=no, calx=light years away.
No Mage Fields backdrop - Temple Backdrop from MO1. This lock down this town from world pretty good.
Scaffolding is size of a Manhattan skyscraper now.
Horse spawn is like light years away from town (that one horse between toxai and MK is a joke from devs).

Lets face is - Morin Khur is a town u can live in, but there are way better towns,
and i have a feeling living in MK would be like you enjoining masochism.

MAKE MORIN KHUR GREAT AGAIN !!!

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Meduli need some tweeks aswell. Morin Khur have the Spider Cave and is near to the Minotaur Dungen. Fabernum have the minotaur dungen and the Fab Tower, GK have the RIsar Dungen, Bakdi have the Troll Cave, Junglecamp have the Sator Dungen, TIndrem have the Sewers but Mokhi and Meduli need some Dungen aswell. Meduli have the Spider cave but it is very far away and very short. Meduli is a place for the moutned Archers that can hunt beetles and the Thorax but it need somethign for Fott FIghters aswell !

arissarpl

Jul 14, 2020
Meduli need some tweeks aswell. Morin Khur have the Spider Cave and is near to the Minotaur Dungen.
Did you checked the map or were you really went from MK to Mino dungeon ? Going outside town to steppes take slike 10mins on horseback.

Hexebus

Sep 14, 2020
I absolutely hate the main MK entrance. It is overly long and takes forever just to feel like you are getting out of town. Imagine being a new player starting in MK for the first time and you decide to go out on your adventure and you go out the front gate. Guess what that new player is walking on foot for 30mins and seeing nothing.
If that pathway was shortened just enough than MK could be in a better place.

Also the no back drop to mage valley sucks as well, I really hope they put some kind of path that way come persistence.

Branjolf

May 22, 2021
Morin Khur is just so far away from everything now, that it is actually depressing to live there. Nothing is close. The valley is a long empty road. The Steppes are an issue by itself ... long, wide and empty.

Reactions: Tuhtram and Tzone

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Did you checked the map or were you really went from MK to Mino dungeon ? Going outside town to steppes take slike 10mins on horseback.

i did not. MK is the only town i not checked out in MO2. You can´t go over the backdrop anymore as in MO1 ?

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
I highly agree.. as a new player better do not join Morin Khur :) no Saburra anymore. For calx you will have to pass a pvp Hotspot. Better go tindrem / Meduli / bakti :)

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I have only made it to MK once so far. At that time is seemed pretty broken. Especially for a capital city.

At my visit it was just a large empty shell of a city with everything clustered in one small area of it.

I lived there for a long time in the first game. But there was nothing during my visit that makes me consider returning anytime soon.

Let alone actually living there.

Reactions: Dramonis

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
And Toxai sitting basically empty in the corner crying. At least it has some pickables... And barely any mobs, no graveyard(last I checked) and no nearby bandit camps. Sadge.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Meduli need some tweeks aswell. Morin Khur have the Spider Cave and is near to the Minotaur Dungen. Fabernum have the minotaur dungen and the Fab Tower, GK have the RIsar Dungen, Bakdi have the Troll Cave, Junglecamp have the Sator Dungen, TIndrem have the Sewers but Mokhi and Meduli need some Dungen aswell. Meduli have the Spider cave but it is very far away and very short. Meduli is a place for the moutned Archers that can hunt beetles and the Thorax but it need somethign for Fott FIghters aswell !
Meduli is stacked with resources.

Dramonis

Mar 4, 2022
Meduli could have Crab or some Aquatic dungeon on the Sewers under the city, the space for the cave is there just need to add