Login back to queue

Harllow

Jan 30, 2022
Okay I am right pissed.. I waited in queue for 5 hours then after character screen it restarts and so I restart the game and login again like they said and back to the queue I go...

Reactions: Starz

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
I can assure you that you will not be able to log in if your character is in Myr. The only solution at the moment is to reroll and make a new character, there is no queue for Haven and you can log in anytime you want.

Harllow

Jan 30, 2022
I can assure you that you will not be able to log in if your character is in Myr. The only solution at the moment is to reroll and make a new character, there is no queue for Haven and you can log in anytime you want.
Yeah that's BS my guild mates were able to login.

TrothGar

Jan 30, 2022
Is there a way to delete your character without logging in so I can pass the que and play Haven?

Starz

Apr 7, 2021
Is there a way to delete your character without logging in so I can pass the que and play Haven?
It is complete trash that they are allowing this and not helping long time vets and the thousands of others that want to use the product they paid for.

Mordo

Jan 28, 2022

I manage to enter and delete my char. Still in queue for ever to enter heaven.

Not working

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
Ever since I rerolled, I have not had a queue for Haven. Some might get lucky logging into Myr depending on whether they are in the boonies somewhere, but if you want to keep your sanity for now and get to play even a bit rerolling is optimal.

GIToez

Dec 7, 2021
Meduli
I manage to enter and delete my char. Still in queue for ever to enter heaven.

Not working
I think the Q is a lie. I have two account both in haven on the same instance, one i log in right away the other i get stuck in a Q.