Lets Activate Hardcore Perma Death

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
Self imposed reRoll if we die???

I shot off on a horse, and a razorback tracked us down and killed us.

I feel like I should start over and rethink my opening strat.

Just going out of villages and picking flowers to recover prolly isnt going to fly at persistence,

• Love
Reactions: SoftHater

SoftHater

Mar 16, 2021
Hot place full of hate.
You are limiting your imagination my friend.
Since many new trolling thread are starting, proposing absurdities (I'm not saying this is one) claiming that is for SV capitalization sake.
Why don't we just Self impose account deletion upon death.
To play again you will need to buy the account again and start a new subscription, that surely will increase SV incomes.

PROs:
💰🤑💸💹
Full immersion gameplay.

CONs:
There aren't, just real hardcore experience.
You may start developing some trust issues in real life.

Attila The Hun

Mar 13, 2021
I wish there was a Permadeath system, with heir npcs, etc, lets say you die 500 times, you pass on to your heir etc, COE was going to have this system.

• Wow
Reactions: Ibarruri

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
Could be an interesting challenge for a youtuber or a streamer, documenting it all the way and see how far he goes before drowning/falling to death/ getting rpked etc etc :D

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
You are limiting your imagination my friend.
Since many new trolling thread are starting, proposing absurdities (I'm not saying this is one) claiming that is for SV capitalization sake.
Why don't we just Self impose account deletion upon death.
To play again you will need to buy the account again and start a new subscription, that surely will increase SV incomes.

PROs:
💰🤑💸💹
Full immersion gameplay.

CONs:
There aren't, just real hardcore experience.
You may start developing some trust issues in real life.
While I like where Softhater is coming from I don’t think that goes far enough. After all what is time and money for some....just trifle things. There needs to be more at stake for the real thrill seeker. Real struggle. Real pain. This is why I suggest the “kick in the nuts” system. Every time you die and on top of having to re-buy the game you also must allow a friend kick you straight in the nuts. If you don’t have any friends then a stranger will do. Regardless the kick must be strong and true.

no protective quipment is allowed. Light whimpering will be tolerated.

• Haha
Reactions: SoftHater