just rage quit:)

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Clever you. Strange how you can make others gripes about the game turn into a 'just how good am I post'. The point was the game and trailer was advertised as play how you want ...... become a world beating crafter selling your wares through out Nave. Not on the measly points allocated. It was not put out as just enough to look after yourself... no matter what your post says. Clap your flippers and throw yourself a herring, good boy.
With all due respect, giving an example of how I play the game and how certain things can be achieved is not flaunting myself. I don't know why anyone would read it in a way that suggests I was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jatix
D

Deleted member 44

I think you misunderstood what type of game this is. Mortal Online 2 is a sandbox MMO. What that means is that the game will not hold your hand to tell you what to do, or how the in game systems work. It's up to the player to figure out the game and that is by design. The game is also designed to be 'choose your own adventure'. I don't see in your post that you've tried any of the dungeons, or traveled to different biomes, of engaged in PvP.

Rei 2

Sep 21, 2022
Don't worry, when subs most likely fail and they go to f2p with micro, maybe we can get our bunny ear cosmetics and spell heart reskins.
They went 10 years without cosmetics and only minimal micro transactions such as extra char and maybe a reroll token. I know you want those bunny ears extremely bad though. That's not going to change because they are obviously determined to keep it that way. But f2p will 100% happen though

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
They went 10 years without cosmetics and only minimal micro transactions such as extra char and maybe a reroll token. I know you want those bunny ears extremely bad though. That's not going to change because they are obviously determined to keep it that way. But f2p will 100% happen though
You are likely correct. but MO2 they also had multi servers for a time. So anything is possible lol. But I'm hoping they can find something that doesnt ruin the game that also enables them to go F2p. Because currently to me and many others the game isn't worth a sub. but I currently log in here and there because I own the game and can. If I had to sub just so I can log in when I'm bored and try to gank someone I just wouldnt.

Reactions: Deleted member 44

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
From all I know F2P will be in Haven only. It you want to leave to Myrland you have to subscribe.
We more mean that plan is extremely likely to fail, in which case they will end up going F2p myrland. Same thing happened to MO1. If they turn subs on and pop starts getting so low that more people start quitting from it, they will need to go F2p to keep the pop up to make it worth subbing to for others.

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
Experience of only 120 hours. Before I want to say that I have passed almost all mmo in 15 years, I have played most of them, although I understand that mortal has taken a different path.
After the first hours in heaven, which I think is the first failure of the game, because it discourages 90 percent of the population, poorly made tutorials,, the game sends you with the first character, learns to block basic combat and that's it. That's nice but if some fool clicks that he wants to leave, he usually creates a new character, because the real world is a different category, the experience of practically everything (skill exp,clade exp)is bad compared to Heaven, I won't go into detail about the fact that almost every new player starts with bad stats, even through the guide I made the wrong age and a few things .Because the game is almost dead, so even most of the people who create content are gone. OK, but I still enjoy it, I'll continue it, let's say that I'll create a new character and spend everything in an imaginary heaven. I'll come to the real world prepared with everything, I have a guild who can help me, what should I do? There is practically no content in the beginning of the game. Except crafting and boring gold farm, afk mining, or bandit camp farm. or overfarmed zombies where there are always about 10 people I don't think Meduli is very good. The locations are nice, but what's the point if you have to walk 10 minutes to a bandit camp? I play black desert online, but this is totally out of line. So pve content after 2 years will develop almost 0. PVP if someone starts a mage , so the balance of the characters is a bit laughable, weak healing compared to 3X more hits from the warrior, not ideal, after a few hours I found out that the mage here is probably a character that the others just piss on. That's a fact, unfortunately, maybe some super pvp player with millions of cheat gold can lead me opposite, but we are talking about new players. Simply put, the game needs to be worked on for a very long time, in 2-3 years I may come back. Meanwhile, the game discourages players, with its incompleteness and mechanisms that I do not understand at all in 2022 they can be.

So if you look at the right portion of the keyboard, you will find a key either with an arrow on it that points down then left, or it might say "enter". I suggest pushing it now and then.

Philthie

Sep 13, 2020
Its like watching a bunch of crack addicts try to argue whether living in a crack den is worth it or not.

Also going off Steamchart numbers when the average player needs two or more accounts is just delusional at this point.

Last edited:

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Its like watching a bunch of crack addicts try to argue whether living in a crack den is worth it or not.

Also going off Steamchart numbers when the average player needs two or more accounts is just delusional at this point.

You dont need 2 or more accounts. I am completely self sustaining on one account, always have been. I have a second one for giggles because a friend got the game and never played it and didnt care, so he gifted it to me. I use it as my "screw around account", and even that account is self sufficient as a Thursar foot fighter in plate.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Experience of only 120 hours. Before I want to say that I have passed almost all mmo in 15 years, I have played most of them, although I understand that mortal has taken a different path.
After the first hours in heaven, which I think is the first failure of the game, because it discourages 90 percent of the population, poorly made tutorials,, the game sends you with the first character, learns to block basic combat and that's it. That's nice but if some fool clicks that he wants to leave, he usually creates a new character, because the real world is a different category, the experience of practically everything (skill exp,clade exp)is bad compared to Heaven, I won't go into detail about the fact that almost every new player starts with bad stats, even through the guide I made the wrong age and a few things .Because the game is almost dead, so even most of the people who create content are gone. OK, but I still enjoy it, I'll continue it, let's say that I'll create a new character and spend everything in an imaginary heaven. I'll come to the real world prepared with everything, I have a guild who can help me, what should I do? There is practically no content in the beginning of the game. Except crafting and boring gold farm, afk mining, or bandit camp farm. or overfarmed zombies where there are always about 10 people I don't think Meduli is very good. The locations are nice, but what's the point if you have to walk 10 minutes to a bandit camp? I play black desert online, but this is totally out of line. So pve content after 2 years will develop almost 0. PVP if someone starts a mage , so the balance of the characters is a bit laughable, weak healing compared to 3X more hits from the warrior, not ideal, after a few hours I found out that the mage here is probably a character that the others just piss on. That's a fact, unfortunately, maybe some super pvp player with millions of cheat gold can lead me opposite, but we are talking about new players. Simply put, the game needs to be worked on for a very long time, in 2-3 years I may come back. Meanwhile, the game discourages players, with its incompleteness and mechanisms that I do not understand at all in 2022 they can be.

Good Feedback ! I agree that there need to be good farm spots in walk range, so that a foot fighter not have to walk too far to reach the farming spots. Meduli could have a second level at graveyard, with harder mobs such as mummies, liches, skeletons with a weapon and a zombie Boss.

Meduli Sewers would be nice and 2-3 bandit camps in 10 min walk range and not only the east banditcamp. Maybe make a Banditcamp out of the Bandit cave with the chest and the barrek near the towerdog spot. Deser also need a proper dungeon inbetween Meduli and Vadda or at saussage lake.

Last edited:

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
You dont need 2 or more accounts. I am completely self sustaining on one account, always have been.

I agree. Depending on the play style this can work. It's my second account, but would be sustaining with bow and armor crafting (some skills at 70, max not required) and also butchery. No problem as mounted archer with some taming and creature control to go this way.

Reactions: Hodo

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I agree. Depending on the play style this can work. It's my second account, but would be sustaining with bow and armor crafting (some skills at 70, max not required) and also butchery. No problem as mounted archer with some taming and creature control to go this way.

You should not be self sustaining, so you trade with other players. I would like to see 2 character pet account sharin the same crafting points and reputation as soon as the subs go live.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

Exactly both of my accounts can work as solo play.

My Human is a fat mage, started as a hybrid mounted archer/mounted mage. I could craft shortbows at 100, light armor at 70, and melee weapons (clubs at 70) along with butchery.

My mounted combat Thursar, can make axes at 70, plate armor 70, and horse armor 70.

It is pretty easy to be solo in this game.