Individual extraction takes too long

Cloudslash

Oct 31, 2021
It has been a while since DE first introduced individual extraction to survival missions, and while I'm grateful for the choice the timer they put is way too long. Currently, players wanting to extract need to wait 1 minute at the extraction point, and if they move out of the area the timer is reset. They wait for way too long while trying to survive against eventual enemies, and this leads to 3 main problems:

1: Players wishing to extract have to stay inside the area, which is rather small, for a whole minute, but they have to clean out any enemy that gets too close. However, in many cases, players wanting to extract are doing so because they can't survive any longer due to gear and enemy level. This means they can't handle the enemies coming at them, and will probably need to bullet jump or move around to survive. But the problem is that they can't because otherwise the timer is reset Extraction Equipment.

2: In fissure missions, players need 10 reactants to unlock their relics, and this means killing enemies. However, the player wanting to extract is attracting a good portion of enemies towards them and AWAY from the rest of the team. This means that the rest might not get all the reactants in time unless they go to the extraction point. This also creates a second problem, because there is a max enemy spawn if the extracting player can't kill the corrupt enemies, this means that the rest won't be getting as many enemies to kill, which can also prevent them from unlocking their relics or even keeping the life support from reaching 0. This also messes with people's farms, because the loot or rare resource might have dropped close to the extraction point, without them even knowing about it ge universal remote codes.

3: There are extraction points close to ledges (namely Jupiter) and some units like the orange MOA have a shockwave stomp that knocks you back. I had several sessions where the bastard stomped me into the void and reset the time.

So my suggestion is: reduce the individual extraction timer to 10 seconds. It is long enough for them to change their mind but not long enough to ruin the experience.

Also, sometimes the timer resets for no reason, even when standing still.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah