imagine MO2 going through what Rust is going through atm

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
with all the big streamers rushing into it.

You think would be a nice thing or a bad thing for the game.

for once it would bring lots of visibility to the game,

on the other hand, since MO2 runs on a single server only, imagine the hordes of streamer fanboys pouring in......

Goltarion

Jun 3, 2020
It would def be good for the game, but most streamers wouldnt play it, cause 1 server/no dedicated streamer servers + the hardcore nature of the game.

By the way, i was wondering. How come everyone and their mom stream Rust suddenly? The game has been around for years. Did they release some sick update or what?

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
Can´t stream something that crashes constantly.

Edit:
Mortal Online 2 is nowhere ready for this kind of attention IMO. If anything this shows what SV should focus on: intuitive gameplay, UI, bugs and hardcore gameplay. There is a crowd for it that doesn´t need their hands held on a magical island.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vagrant

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
It would def be good for the game, but most streamers wouldnt play it, cause 1 server/no dedicated streamer servers + the hardcore nature of the game.

By the way, i was wondering. How come everyone and their mom stream Rust suddenly? The game has been around for years. Did they release some sick update or what?

I think is just flavour of the month. first was fall guy/among us season. when this died out now the "generic" big streamers (ie those that don't stream one game only) kinda all moved to rust.

however to me is interesting that many players/streamers that would be generally considered "carebear" really enjoyed sandbox mechanics (though rust is not 100% sandbox)

Reactions: Goltarion