How to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madop

Apr 19, 2021
I missed the beta test key giveaway and been looking for a way to play. When I go on donations page it says donate for access to Alpha but this in in Beta. How can I play? Is there a any keys left somewhere?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
If you donate for a basic $39 package, you get access to the beta (the alpha ended some months ago) and the full game when it launches in the coming weeks or months (not sure when).

Do note that the game requires a subscription to play, you will get one month free at launch when you donate.

Be sure to redeem the Steam key so you can tie it to your Steam account.

Reactions: Madop

Madop

Apr 19, 2021
If you donate for a basic $39 package, you get access to the beta (the alpha ended some months ago) and the full game when it launches in the coming weeks or months (not sure when).

Do note that the game requires a subscription to play, you will get one month free at launch when you donate.

Be sure to redeem the Steam key so you can tie it to your Steam account.
Thank you. I'll donate now. Any idea what the sub will cost normally? Surely not $39/mo

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Thank you. I'll donate now. Any idea what the sub will cost normally? Surely not $39/mo

There will be an up front cost for those that purchase after release too. It will probably be a package deal that includes a month of game time as well.

Possibly even $39 still. We really do not know yet though.

Jaguar

Mar 25, 2021
Hope you're having a good day, If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask through our forums or discord server.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.