Horses

VeelaVidiVici

Jan 2, 2021
Stabled horses should be identified by name if named, rather than level especially if two horses are the same level. Currently my named horses display only level in the stable (Edit: It's the renaming issue as I now have some named horses in the stable but it doesn't display in the pet window.).. Also when I get the horse back it should be fully fed.. I mean I did pay the Equerry a silver! :) Also there is a bug which I reported concerning renaming a pets. They are also still floating beneath ground level on hills often. One more stupid thing is they should make more noise generally (they're a big part of the game imo).

Last edited:

Valoran

May 28, 2020
You can't get much dile for one single silver.

What do you expect them to feed your horse?

VeelaVidiVici

Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, the hunger should stay the same or increase.

When following horses should adapt your characters movement speed instead of doing these weird burst of speed and stopping. It looks terrible.

Also I´m not sure if it´s intended that horse cannot cross water.
I disagree about hunger staying the same or increasing while the horse is in the stable. The stable is meant to take care of horses not neglect them. The cost of a basic pickaxe is 1 silver which should be more difficult to create than just gathering hay, seadew or rye lets say. I agree with the weird following speed.