Give us a option to resize fonts.

Harpazo

Mar 25, 2021
I need this option really bad...

I literally have to look through a magnifying glass to read the help chat or any of the other texts.

Please, let me change the font of the chat box and also the option to give it a darker background so I can read it.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
I need this option really bad...

I literally have to look through a magnifying glass to read the help chat or any of the other texts.

Please, let me change the font of the chat box and also the option to give it a darker background so I can read it.
Yes.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Is it just me, or is it hard to easily read that? The colored font impossible.

Attachments

• MO2.jpg
    MO2.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 14

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
My two cents: Someone can make video in high resolution, and I can watch it that way, and even so I can hardly see some of the print, and some of it isn't readable at all.
Fonts are a wee bit small sometimes, and the color contrast can be quite low, too.
^My perspective is the same as an interested potential player might have.

laylah_sig_wide_zps90b85aae.JPG

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
This game is awesome, just don't want to struggle to read the info box text for things you hover over. Devs please make the font clearer.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Valoran

May 28, 2020
Is it just me, or is it hard to easily read that? The colored font impossible.
This is slightly hard to read, but then again you are playing in a 1024x768 resolution. I have no trouble reading text while playing.

That said, I see no reason not to add simple quality of life features such as text resizing.

molitar

Apr 16, 2021
I can't even fucking play it because I do not have good eyesight and the damn fonts are too damn small in the game! I quit as soon as I saw the damn fonts and no way to resize. Do they not think about people who do not have good eyesight?

molitar

Apr 16, 2021
I've been asking for this since day one of the alpha last year.

This one sentence does not give me any hope that this company listens to there players or even care, which means most likely I will not be playing this game at all.

Harpazo

Mar 25, 2021
All the text was unreadable to me, but I really liked the game so I found a work around for the lack of font options.... it works pretty good I can even read the text with my good eye closed now LOL

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
All the text was unreadable to me, but I really liked the game so I found a work around for the lack of font options.... it works pretty good I can even read the text with my good eye closed now LOL

Windows key +, someone on Discord told me.

Ravenclaw

Apr 1, 2021
As the old school groups of MMO players are beginning to age, we might need better options for visibility (can always just turn up the sound). This should be addressed...