Ghost physics..they need to be addressed.

sheety

May 3, 2021
Why can ghosts not move as ghosts do irl, or even better, as they did in MO1. The jump height of ghosts need to be significantly increased for this game to survive. No one is going to stick around for long with such unrealistic ghost physics. Please fix this ITLR, maybe not immediately as there are other more prominent issues atm. Guild glitch etc.

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
Why can ghosts not move as ghosts do irl, or even better, as they did in MO1. The jump height of ghosts need to be significantly increased for this game to survive. No one is going to stick around for long with such unrealistic ghost physics. Please fix this ITLR, maybe not immediately as there are other more prominent issues atm. Guild glitch etc.

Ghosts... IRL....

• Haha
Reactions: Xunila and sheety

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021

If you are going to overpower ghosts then its about time SV removes the ability to see people on ghost mode and use voip.

And the only physics that has to be fixed on ghost mode is water movement.

sheety

May 3, 2021
If you are going to overpower ghosts then its about time SV removes the ability to see people on ghost mode and use voip.

How the fuck can a ghost be OP? It's not even alive.... grow up. "new member"

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021
How the fuck can a ghost be OP? It's not even alive.... grow up. "new member"

Scouting is OP...on the other hand I like when a ghost stalks me after I killed him and shittalk or puts music on, I enjoy it tho.

sheety

May 3, 2021
Scouting is OP...on the other hand I like when a ghost stalks me after I killed him and shittalk or puts music on, I enjoy it tho.
Listen man. If you want ghosts to talk with you when they are dead, I have no quarrels with that. MO is based on supreme realism and maybe the closest game there is to an effective game of life. Some people claim that ghosts talk to them, Im willing to say they might not be lying. But I know one thing for sure...IRL Ghosts have a much higher vertical jump than that of mortals. Let's not debate obvious facts. Change the ghost physics when patch priorities allow it.

Reactions: Lashaniqua

Weathermore

Apr 5, 2021
The only issue I see is ghosts in water (movement speed is super slow). Just enable water walking when in ghost form.

Reactions: Illuana

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
Listen man. If you want ghosts to talk with you when they are dead, I have no quarrels with that. MO is based on supreme realism and maybe the closest game there is to an effective game of life. Some people claim that ghosts talk to them, Im willing to say they might not be lying. But I know one thing for sure...IRL Ghosts have a much higher vertical jump than that of mortals. Let's not debate obvious facts. Change the ghost physics when patch priorities allow it.
the lack of ghost jump height is ruining my immersion @henrik please fix

Reactions: sheety

sheety

May 3, 2021
Well the way it interacted with spells and structures in the game. Its much better if the jump height stays low in ghost mode.
You're clearly just anti-ghost. It's quite obvious ghosts can jump higher than the living. Why not fix it? unless u have some anti ghost agenda.. grow up bud

• Haha
Reactions: Teknique

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020

Using voice in ghost mode isn't OP. It's amazing. Honestly I hope it never get removed:

Seeing people is OP though. At least with no skill investment. I hope it gets removed and then added back as a subskill of spiritualism. At the point we can banish ghosts it's pretty balanced if you have to invest in being able to do it.