Gamebrakeing bug guards kill no reason

Barbarian

Jan 12, 2022
Me and a guild were fighting someone out of town and they were grey but we got flagged. Killed him and my crim would not go away it keep refreshing the crim. When it did I got one shot and killed by a guard... Please fix these gamebreakin bugs listed.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Me and a guild were fighting someone out of town and they were grey but we got flagged. Killed him and my crim would not go away it keep refreshing the crim. When it did I got one shot and killed by a guard... Please fix these gamebreakin bugs listed.

I killed some guild's new player's (Assuming?) horse at crusher because they were messin' w/ my friend. I looted the horse, got blue, and came back, but the guard that was by the crusher was still mad at me. I just walked around him, but the only way I could rationalize it is that he was aggroed cuz he aggroed before. I walked thru town and back out and as soon as he saw me he pinged me w/ an arrow and I was like LEANNN. Came back around and was no issue. Def weird.

Also you do know each time you fight something you crim refreshes, just making sure. So if you are like farming GY you have to stop.