Fighter/Mage

talset

Jan 15, 2022
Wanting to play a fighter/mage I've been reading different forums, Redditt, and YouTube looking for information. Seems like if I want to play a mage you have to veela for the speed but human seems best for hybrid builds. Anyways completely new to this game if anyone could point me in a the direction of a good fighter/mage build I would appreciate it.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
In this game you have
Hybrid- A fighter with magic and can regen mana in lighter armor.
Paladin- A fighter with magic but wears heavy armor and cant regen mana.

The best armor you are wearing as hybrid is ranger plate scales.

Human is the weakest clade for pvp, it cant be meta in anything besides being mounted. The cleric clade and attribute points make it possible to play human as a hybrid but a veela is just a far superior race in pvp. The speed lets you determine the fights which a human cant. You can retreat to a safe enough diatance to start casting spell on a veela which would be much slower on a human. You also regen much more stamina standing still on a veela, so while you are casting after backing out to a safe distance you can get back to the fight faster.

If you want to be a hybrid go veela I would say but human is possible.

talset

Jan 15, 2022
Do you have an idea of how to have a veela paladin?
I don't. The main part of a paladin isnt just the the attributes which humans have the ability to max out 4, but also the glade Cleric is probably the most important for paladin being able to wear heavier armor and still regen mana is important.

Reactions: Mr.Anderson