Feedback/Wishlist about activities i want to see in MO2, what activities Mortal Online offered and which of them i enjoyed the most.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Open World Events

Demon Pillars

In the first game you could farm Demon Stones and you could craft a Demon Pillar from them. These worked like an Airdrop in other games.
When such pillars were placed, demons satarted to spawn all over the place. It was a Player triggered World Event and you could even hide them somewhere in the towns.

I would like to see them being more visible. The Pillar should open Potals in the Sky or change the weather, so all Players see it from far away and
to take part in the Event. Either to fight the demons together or to fight against each other.

Meteor impacts

Sometimes meteors fell from the sky in MO1. The players fought for the rare loot. They could be mined to get Acronite and rare materials.

Rare relics

This Relics spawned from time to time and could be collected, or could be captured by other guilds. It was clearly visible when such a relic spawned. There were many different relics. Some filled up the reserves, let pets level faster and one relic let all relics spawn again.
These were very popular and the relics were fought for.

Invasions

Invasions of Towns

Monsters should randomly attack different Towns. During that time the Guards should flee and the Players should fight them.
In MO1 such invasions were GM events and in MO2 these events should be started automatically from the game on a regular basis.

Risar Camps invasion of whole Naive

At some point in 2011, Risar Camps were introduced in MO1. They grew steadily over time. More and more tents were built and the camp enlarged and more camps built when no one was farming the Risars till a powerfull CHeftain spawned. Because of this bug, this happened too quickly. The whole World of Nave was overrun by the RIsars. That was a pretty cool bug. Perhaps such an invasion of the world could be triggered on purpose. Of course only for a few days and as a special event!

Thorax Invasion of Tindrem

I don't know if this was kited into town, or if a GM spawned the thorax in MO1, but this event was a lot of fun.

Greater Kimuru Invasion of Meduli.

There was a bug with fishing that caused the Greater Kimuru to spawn in Meduli. This monster was maybe a bit too tough because you need siege weapons for this monster, but I also thought this bug was cool. I can't find the video, so I'm posting one from an Elder Demon in Meduli

Hotspot Dungens and Raids.

-I think we need a Dungen Task NPC. Every few days this NPC should request items from a specific Dungen in order to acquire certain items. During this time, elite mobs should spawn in this weekly selected dungen, who can drop magical amulets / rings, or a rare Animal could spawn during that time that could be dominated. Then this specific dungen would be a hotspot for the PVP guilds at this point. The pvp guys would get their PVP Hotspot and could fight all day and the other dungens
would be exonerated. There will always be shitters that dive noobs in dungens but maybe less during that time. I think that's important. Some PVE players want to farm their dungen in peace on the weekend without getting involved in huge fights and other players love the confrontations.
These hotspot dungens should change weekly to provide enough variety, so that players do not constantly farm the most lucrative dungen in their vicinity. That motivates to build a house close to the different dungens and to transport equipment to the different areas.
I personally loved the raid Dungen Events in Unlima Online. If you killed some Mobs a cadle light up at a shrine. Then the next wave of monsters spwned and every wave got harder and harder till the Boss spawned.

The rewards for killing the Boss were skills scrolls. +5 skill +10 skill +15 skill +20 skill points

There were no skill scrolls in Mortal Online, but there were magic rings and amulets that increased strength, dexterity, int and a specific skill up to 5 points. Then a player could increase the map cap of a Skill to 115 skillpoints, if he used 3 Rings. The boss of such a Raid Dungen should drop these rings and amulets.

These were the only items that could not be looted in MO1, becuase these were to rare and had to be recharged with magical energy after the death of a player and that cost a lot of gold.

Fishing/Tressure Hunting

Henrick has already announced that there will be Tressure Maps. In Ultima Online, SOS bottles could be fished out of the sea. Then you can go on a treasure hunt. Many monsters protected the CHests and spawned as soon as the Player started digging.

I think this mechanic should be expanded.

Higher tier maps could open a entrance to an underworld dungen and sometimes these should spawn randomly.

I woud wish SV create an underworld Dungen, which always goes deeper and deeper with demons and other creatures from hell. In Henricks past stream he talked about such a mechanik. That would be awesome. Perhaps only a certain number of players should be allowed to enter before the entrance collapses. The challenge should be to find an exit. E.g. on the other side. The boss could be stationed somewhere in the middle and other groups could enter from the other entry points. I like the idea of an instance-less world, but this specific dungen should be an instance, be very large, and not burden the main server. These random entrances would make exploring particularly interesting and since these are random the streamers could stream this event, becuase the other players don´t know where the entrances will spawn and would need to find them.
The players in the open world should mostly visit open world dungens, but a few random dungens would enrich the game and make fishing and tressure hunting interesting. I find this better as a fixed spot for demons.

Secret Tasks an Lore NPC´s

Much more NPC´s should talk about the lore of the Game and give you some hints. Here is an example. An NPC in Town could tell the Player that rhe Risar Dungen was once a tindremic outpost before the war and was inhabitated by RIsar Worriors after the war from Gaul Kur. If a RIsar drops a key in the Risar Dungen it could belong to a Chest in the dungen, or somewhere else. The Lore NPC in town might give the Player a Hint, so that he asks himself where the Risars lived before.
If the player finds out, he may also find the place and a box to which the key fits. There was always a Risar Camp at the Gates of Herabalter.

Many hidden lores and secrets make the game interesting. Inscriptions on walls could provide clues. The guards in Tindrem speak English, but partly also Tindremic sentences, which a player could somehow bring into connection with the help of the English sentences in order to get clues about the Lore which helps you with a secret Quest. I hope the Devs will be creative on that.

A lot of NPC´s should tell you about Lore and this Lore should not always be a hint for a secret Task in the game, so people want to share it. Where does the ratmans come from ? What is the Story behind the Sators ? The NPC´s could tell players about the former wars and the gods. In games such as Darksouls people loved the secret hidden Lore.
That moved them to produce videos that promoted the game.

Gambling Games

Gambling Games is for me one of the most wanted features in MO2 !
According to Henrik, these are already being developed. I have created a thread in which you can vote which gambling games you would like to see in MO2.

Terretoy Controll

In MO1 there was Terretory Controll. The eternal struggle for influence and control.

In addition, there are many dungens and interesting sights. The job as a trader, roleplay activities like those of the Bank Tindrem,
and their banking and insurance offerings but not so many
activities for solo players

This included to play as a thief, the trader, the crafter, the hunter, the fisherman and in the future as a gambler and musician. That's why I think the Gambel Games are extremely important. A good way to pass the time when yout teammates are not online. I can imagine playing those gambel Games for hours and that the tavern would get one of my
most visited places when games have been implemented well. I loved Cubepoker in the witcher !

Which of these mechanics from MO1 do you think developers should prefer during the developing? I think there was always enough to do in MO1. Which activities you enjoyed the most ? I hope SV stuffs the game with a lot of content. At the moment, many of the mechanics from MO1 are not yet implemented. What activities would you wish for, that did not exist in MO1? Leave your feedback in the comments !

Personally, I am of the opinion that the implementation of the many activities is more important than adding new Magic Schools to the game.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Naval Combbat

Sv also announced that we will get naval Combat
and related activities such as battles with sea creatures and so on but this is not on their priority List.

Sv will focus on the chariots and transport carriages first.