Enemies in Mortal Online 2

Magee

May 2, 2021
Hey,

Im very interested in trying out Mortal Online 2, but I have to know if there are spiders in the game. I have a very bad case of arachnaphobia.

Thanks for answers

Magee

May 2, 2021
Okey thanks, just the thought off it is bad enough for me. Can they be avoided or do they randomly spawn in the wilderness?

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
If you know where they are you can avoid them. There are some spider caves with spiders inside and in the near area outside. In MO1 we also had mountain spiders.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Okey thanks, just the thought off it is bad enough for me. Can they be avoided or do they randomly spawn in the wilderness?
Right now they are just in caves, but in mo 1 many a traveller had been felled by the mighty mountain spiders

Komodor

Jul 11, 2020
World is so big that you can easly avoid them. In fact you really need to know where to go to find any

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Hey,

Im very interested in trying out Mortal Online 2, but I have to know if there are spiders in the game. I have a very bad case of arachnaphobia.

Thanks for answers
Mmmh not the right game for you I mean First Person in a cave with webs, ecc. But maybe good to front your fear ? 😃

Magee

May 2, 2021
If you know where they are you can avoid them. There are some spider caves with spiders inside and in the near area outside. In MO1 we also had mountain spiders.
Okey thanks. Is there a map where I can see where the caves are?

Magee

May 2, 2021
Mmmh not the right game for you I mean First Person in a cave with webs, ecc. But maybe good to front your fear ? 😃
Yepp, its a struggle. Games like Skyrim lets me mod them away, but that isnt a solution in Mortal

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Okey thanks. Is there a map where I can see where the caves are?

Enable PVE hotspots here, they are the small orange ones with stars inside

Reactions: Magee

Magee

May 2, 2021
Enable PVE hotspots here, they are the small orange ones with stars inside
Thanks alot! This is super helpful :)