Emdash Video Experience!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yes we are BACK.

(And still here! But video content has been massively trimmed. It will be updated ifwhen I come back to the game when it's actually working.)

In the mean time, you can loop PUNCHING DIPH.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

lookin for desis. Man, those floppy arrows. I swear I hit that dude a bunch tho. Those lag hits were mad weird, too. That's why you spec MA, kids!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Dumping some vids! I'll leave the forums up to you guys, tho.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
MA v MC?? WE N THIS... we... n this.

Moments like these make me wanna spec my char! haha. And maybe use 4th speed.

I still think MC can be litely tweaked to be a counter to MA, but that's just me.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
MA is stupid fucking shit. My 3 friends all rerolled MA after 2 days of playing. Tell me everything is alright.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
MA is stupid fucking shit. My 3 friends all rerolled MA after 2 days of playing. Tell me everything is alright.

well, the dmg of MC is off and the dmg of arrows to mounts is crazy (tho I was wearing light armor, there was a time when light armor made you way more mobile, but I guess that time is past.) However, if you can stay on the side like I did, you can prol 1v1 a MA w/ MC. Just need a lil more MC luv. I also dislike that MAs can take healing magic, too. Mounted is gonna be mounted, but I wanna at least have MC in there. Mechanically, it works, but the numbers are off.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Dueling and watching duels in Bakti. TBH I like the swing speed. I feel like I could actually put time into it now and not have it be a fools errand. Of course, watching some really good players go at it would also be a good benchmark, but for me, I'm cool with it! I like it better already. Planned to break 1 katana and did.. didn't even realize it was half dmg til I checked after.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Trollin' da QUAD. These two dudes are always around on that thin ass ramp. Was surprised to see more come in. WACK. oh well, also weird lag.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

new vid, stomp'd. lol muhstam. I need archers arm so I don't get bled so hard by DC. I hate that because I didn't wanna just go in on a dude who rode in unawares that it ended up costing us, maybe even the whole W, but, TBH, it was more fun to have the chaos of a 'real fight.' Hope to get more, gonna stick around duli for awhile!

I'll take the L over stomping someone who is just riding thru :p If it was solo that would be different or two people.

Now that I've been cursed to play MO forever, I guess I might as well get used to it.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Put on two new vids, one was just me logging in and looking at all of the stuff that's going on w/ broker, trying to remember how to play, the buttons lol, etc...

Then I went to visit jungle and clade. VISITED ANGRY UNICORN VISIT! TENSE EXCHANGE?!

I feel like the sators in that spot have been BOOSTED af. I also wish there was some limitations or some way to 'cluster build' because free place houses look like trash when you get too many of them IMO!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
<--- let render

RETROSPECT?!?! haha, I had a feeling they were gonna attack me. I was pretty 'unfocused' at that point, but the plan was to get a desi somehow and get on it before I was attacked.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Shooting some guy. Pressure bursts pipes. I got hidden beast powers.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Logged at Sator Camp in Jungle, mad juicy mobs (which are super annoying to kill w/o lore.) Was having my coffee and missing shots and I saw the mobs moving out... a visitor! I couldn't resist. Dude was grey... he was 1 hit on his horse. I didn't take his stuff, and it was prol bogus, but I HAD TO DO IT.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Emdash Life:

DIED TO BUGS. I fought a veteran caster bandit right before this and was banging him from super long range, but a bunch of his buds joined in so I had to run. I've reviewed the evidence and I do not blame myself for this death. I give myself credit for running until they finally chewed my body to pieces.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
few minutes in MO1. haha checked bank. Didn't even make it to all my chars. Salted at some of the things I had to do like re-config chars. Plus I was poseda be 1 month free sub :eek:

Anyone want some soph food lool.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I forced myself to log in. TBH! It seems like slogging out of town is necessary sometimes, cuz maybe it won't be so bad once you get out (assuming you got a horse lol, I wouldn't recommend solo roams on foot to break the monotony, but I do...)

Anyway, so I am anti TC. This is an example of TC.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Jungle node line working as intended! 4k def too laggy for pvp FOR ME, even at 67%.

Edit: nvm I kinda see them sitting there. Still a salty glitchy choke point THO.

Last edited: