Drinking potions currently feels awkward

Temji

Mar 25, 2021
Hello,

When drinking a potion, you have to put your weapons down, which is fine. The awkward part is after drinking the potion, it takes around 10 seconds for you to be able to even start pulling your weapons back up, its a very long time and makes drinking potions during combat very hard, and I would argue that the advantage of potions compared to food should be the ability to use them during combat.

The other problem is that if you drink a potion when your weapons are out, they are automatically put down, but not brought back up when you are done drinking. This makes it even more awkward because there is no animation during the time you are apparently drinking the potion. Right now you have to keep spamming the button to go back into combat mode because there is no indicator to when you will be able to do it otherwise.

I realize we are just finishing the stress test when gameplay improvements were not top priority, but now that were getting back to closed Beta, I wanted to put my thoughts out here.

Im loving the game so far. Thank you to the development team for being brave enough to do something unique and sticking with your vision.