Do we know all trinket and gem combo names?

Icegoten

Jun 12, 2020
VfJMbqc.jpg

I know it's for the ring and amulet
  1. Cuprum
  2. Silver
  3. Gold
  4. Skadite
  5. Oghmium
then for the gems

1. Red Coral
  2. Amethyst
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???
I want to see if with enough data from people posting them on the discord if we can figure out the ranges for each tier

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
3- Saphire
4- Rupi or Ruby or how ever they spell it in game.
5- diamond.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
For some reason I think the blue gem might actually be called a topaz. I mean, there are more blue topazes in real life than there are yellow. But would have expected it to be called safir or whatever the Mo2 name for sapphire is.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
topaz ruber then the diamond but they call it something else in mo

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
For some reason I think the blue gem might actually be called a topaz. I mean, there are more blue topazes in real life than there are yellow. But would have expected it to be called safir or whatever the Mo2 name for sapphire is.

Safir that's it.. I got a couple of them in my bank in Meduli. Why I dont know, I just like collecting random junk

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Its a shame that all the gem drops in game are still no more than vendor trash with the odd exceptions needed for fishing or books.

Surely this trinket patch could have been an opportunity to give them some use and reduce the number of useless items on the market.

And why are rings so hard to find compared to amulets? Is there is any sensible reason why there should be such a disparity?

Henrik is a lord of the rings fan

D

Deleted member 44

Its a shame that all the gem drops in game are still no more than vendor trash with the odd exceptions needed for fishing or books.

Surely this trinket patch could have been an opportunity to give them some use and reduce the number of useless items on the market.

And why are rings so hard to find compared to amulets? Is there is any sensible reason why there should be such a disparity?

You have 10 fingers, but one neck. No idea lol

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

Perhaps in the future....

But yeah I dont see much need for gems right now or even in the future. Not like many spells use them currently or in the future, and it isnt like crafting with them is a possibility.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Perhaps in the future....

But yeah I dont see much need for gems right now or even in the future. Not like many spells use them currently or in the future, and it isnt like crafting with them is a possibility.
Gems used to be for the tupilaak and shades in necromancy. Could possibly still be a plan to be the case. But i think we are only getting fast summons initially with nercromancy. Because the entire tupilaak and shade stuff was broken.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Gems used to be for the tupilaak and shades in necromancy. Could possibly still be a plan to be the case. But i think we are only getting fast summons initially with nercromancy. Because the entire tupilaak and shade stuff was broken.

Will probably still be broken... lol