Disable tamed pets because overpowered and unfair

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Pets are completely busted and requires no skill.

The most overpowered build requires the least skill. Completely balanced btw.
Depends on a pet. That's SV balancing problem again. Just like trinkets - no middleground, either trash or OP. I understand that pets are much harder to balance then, for example, in UO. If your terrorbird dies, you're in for a wonderful journey into jungle and after that, hours of training. Of course they must be OP to justify ever using them. But it's not good for the game. A pet that you can find in the nearby woods should be viable for PvP at least, and not necessarily at max level. Than top tier pets should be better, but only marginally so - just enough to justify using them in big pvp stuff, like sieges.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Depends on a pet. That's SV balancing problem again. Just like trinkets - no middleground, either trash or OP. I understand that pets are much harder to balance then, for example, in UO. If your terrorbird dies, you're in for a wonderful journey into jungle and after that, hours of training. Of course they must be OP to justify ever using them. But it's not good for the game. A pet that you can find in the nearby woods should be viable for PvP at least, and not necessarily at max level. Than top tier pets should be better, but only marginally so - just enough to justify using them in big pvp stuff, like sieges.

be kinda nice if pets had like an area where they performed well then performed poorly in other areas. Like certain pets in desert, certain pets in jungle, white bears on hills, uhh... (trying to think of plains?) Campo maybe? lool.

Cuz the point everyone always making about TBs being hard to get is NOT TRUE for doods who live by the jungle. Those things ARE disposable. Dudes come back w/ new terror birds quickfast.

Edit: I mean, can't you like MA a TB to mercy then tame it? :/

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Pets are broken and will dominate any foot 1v1 situation. If you cant see this, you're delusional. The only thing that can really counter them is a Veela that can run to water, however if the master has a terror bird, you lose.

Terror birds in a 1v1 arent as nasty... but they are strong. By far in 1 1v1 a snapping turtle is the most brutal. Lower pet point cost, on foot it hits hard as hell, and it is hard to kill.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
As mentioned in another thread, the main thing I demand with pets, is if someone is going to attack you with a pet, you have a right to know who's attacking you like an arrow shot.

Bloodmasked

Jan 25, 2022
bump

I died to a max level bear yesterday because it hit me 10 times without having any swing animations. Also the bears middle attack can only be blocked and it is extremely fast.

Remove combat pets.