Defending a town from griefers should bring some benefits. At the moment this is only having a negative effect.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
When a guild defends a town, it attracts China Farmers.
No matter what time you log into Meduli, all animals are farmed up to the colored forest. There are no cugars and no taur dogs. These farmers feel like they play 24/7 and run around with 4 horses or even Camapdons. These always leave an animal alive, which I then kill to get anything at all, and then the animals don't respawn for ages.

20230529103157_1.jpg

20230529102104_1.jpg

Now you could say, just kill them, but that would be against the idea to havea town for new players to find into the game. I think it should be more rewarding to defend a town from griefers by letting the guild owning a town profit from a thriving business in the town and getting a portion of the tax money from the AH credited, when a town is conquered. I hope that will be possible with TC.

If 1 or 2 China farmers can kill all the animals, the spawn are not fast enough. Then after the epic release the whole world will be empty (most animals killed) becuase every new player need gold and none of the new players will be able to make money in Meduli.

I think Meduli, Tindrem, Vadda area definitely needs more spawns like the contested Necro Hotspot where the ritual sacrifices have a very very fast spawnrate.

Every time i ask the guild to move out to a dungeon they don´t want, because every time they leave Meduli the town is overrun by Griefers. I think we need at least 1 Dungeon between Meduliu and Vadda and 1 near Tindrem and in the Centary Jungle. In a dungeon the mobs spawns very fast, so the veterans can farm the dungeon and the new players the animals.

I really hope for faster animal spawns but this also produce more gold. I would prefer much faster spawns, more stuff to kill and less loot, so the loot is distrebuted more evenly between the players living there and more gold sinks. Rerolling trinkets cost a lot of gold, but the gold just change the owner. I think half of the money that the flux will cost should be payed to the NPC, to have a better gold sink.

Would the game be fun with 5k Palyers ? No not with the current spawn rates ! The new outlaw spawns are great but not enough for the ammout of players living in this area and the GV is overfarmed aswell. It need a second level in Meduli.

i personally also hope that TC will include a fight for the most interesting and lucrative area, that the
that the lucrativeness of the dungeons is constantly changing (hotspot dungeon idea)

I know every developer is focused on TC and all the mechanics but i think SV should use some of there DEVS to add more Hotspots, PVE and at least 1 dungeon before epic release, so there are enogh spots to farm, if the game will have much more players. The dynamic spawns means that tressure hunting could be implemented faster, because you need a dinamic spawn mechanic for that. Opening a map could spawn 50 mobs at a Poe, that only spawn, if someone is interested in hunting them down and open a tressure map, so that these mobs not stress the server all the time, but only for a specific ammount of time.

Last edited: