can someone explain to me the thread necoring here?

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022
how come every rule i read in here repeats the thread necro thing. whats so wrong or bad about finding a relevant post from the past and adding to it?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Nothing wrong with it. Real thread necroing is when a thread is dead as in it has reached a conclusion. Like please remove X from game and they do remove X. But months later some one ask for them to remove X despite it already been removed.

They consider here bumping any older thread which any normal person would just ignore as its not hard to use a mouse scroll wheel or click the next arrow for the following thread page.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Yeah. They locked my Khurites are useless thread when someone replied to it months later saying he was skeptical of my points, played one, and ended up agreeing with me.

And yeah... Khurites are still the worst race in the game. Alvarin buffs and MAs rising in the meta only made the problem worse.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yeah. They locked my Khurites are useless thread when someone replied to it months later saying he was skeptical of my points, played one, and ended up agreeing with me.

And yeah... Khurites are still the worst race in the game. Alvarin buffs and MAs rising in the meta only made the problem worse.

they get human crafts tho. My crafter is a khur! Even went stout this time. Imagine me with A DAMAGE BONUS oboy. But yea I got into a slight 'disagreement' with a mod over them saying I necro'd a thread that was like a month old or something.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
The dispicable and macabre practice of raising the dead (threads) has always been feared and shunned by all God abiding scholars. That which is dead shall be left to rot and decompose as it is dictated by nature. To disturb the delicate balance and exhume the decaying words is an unforgivable act of recklessness and depravity. Forbidden is the act in all but the most vile and unclean of forums. Stay your hand, and guide your thumbs away from such misdeeds. Let it rest entombed in its past. Let it be. Save your soul, and everyones sanity.

Last edited: