Can someone explain the Content Creation Program?

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Specifically this statement
  • Active marketing and promotion of your content to over 500,000 individual viewers/consumers.

It just keeps getting me thinking how can they make that claim. Are these predicted numbers upon release? Something to do with the Stress test they did awhile ago? Is this a combination of everyone that signed up for Mo1 and Mo2? I wish there was more information on this.

Has the developers said anything in stream in regards to this content creation program?

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
  • Active marketing and promotion of your content to over 500,000 individual viewers/consumers.

It just keeps getting me thinking how can they make that claim. Are these predicted numbers upon release? Something to do with the Stress test they did awhile ago? Is this a combination of everyone that signed up for Mo1 and Mo2? I wish there was more information on this.

Has the developers said anything in stream in regards to this content creation program?
Prob not tied to MO2 as a game, and more tied to the company itself, Star Vault and how much viewers they have as a company can reach.

Last edited:

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Prob not tied to MO2 as a game, and more tied to the company itself, Star Vault and how much viewers they have as a company can reach.
So then is it actually believable then that they can give you 500k viewers towards your youtube upon game release?

Jinn666

Aug 11, 2021
I also wondered this as I would like to become a content creator. Seems a strange thing to garuentee

D

Dracu

Not that i remember, that claim is kinda „overblown“. Its prolly just „registered users“ in total between mo1+2. Big doubt mo2 has an active follower base of 500k. Maybe registered emails. But i cant think of a case yet where SV marketed kinda anything big. Its like their biggest weakpoint. Also havent seen SV doing anything big to promote their content creators besides maybe some trial keys and a shout-out on their twitter. Just check the star vault twitter to see the followers and engagement... thats kinda their reach unless they start sending out to those 500k emails.

• Sad
Reactions: PoisonArrows

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Not that i remember, that claim is kinda „overblown“. Its prolly just „registered users“ in total between mo1+2. Big doubt mo2 has an active follower base of 500k. Maybe registered emails. But i cant think of a case yet where SV marketed kinda anything big. Its like their biggest weakpoint. Also havent seen SV doing anything big to promote their content creators besides maybe some trial keys and a shout-out on their twitter. Just check the star vault twitter to see the followers and engagement... thats kinda their reach unless they start sending out to those 500k emails.
Damn that's pretty disappointing but hopefully they have something planned. But at this point i am losing a lot of interest. I went from active everyday to active just for a hour of game time this week, to catch some Pvp in town. But there is no content and no weapon crafters or anyone really playing. Which brings me to my next issue, and that would be concerning youtube/streaming this game. So confused on what i would actually do if i had to make a video everyday. I think i would run out of stuff to cover in a month and then just start doing video rants.

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
So ive read in stock market reports that mo1 have had like 500 k players trying it over the years.
So that is basically where the number comes from.

D

Dracu

Damn that's pretty disappointing but hopefully they have something planned. But at this point i am losing a lot of interest. I went from active everyday to active just for a hour of game time this week, to catch some Pvp in town. But there is no content and no weapon crafters or anyone really playing. Which brings me to my next issue, and that would be concerning youtube/streaming this game. So confused on what i would actually do if i had to make a video everyday. I think i would run out of stuff to cover in a month and then just start doing video rants.
I think there are a good chunk of options especially when it comes to roleplay content.
-some short stories of the every day adventures
-talks with guild leaders
-some reports ob the current gossip and politics
-maybe some nice short tipps etc etc

If you focus on the roleplay social stuff You prolly wont run out of content any time soon :D

Regarding the content creator programm... i have the feeling its an idea SV didnt really think through or work out. Thats just my feeling though... doesnt have to be true. But i bet they are very open to ideas and would prolly love to work it out on an individual basis. When it comes to talking with SV... these guys are extremly communicative. Its defenitley not all bad with SV. They can be pretty cool.

Just give it a shot and see what you can get as support.

• Love

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Since January I got ~40k individual viewers on my Youtube channel (according to Youtube Analytics). And I doubt that 10% of all MO2 interested people watched one of my videos. So the number can't be that much off.

• Wow

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I think there are a good chunk of options especially when it comes to roleplay content.
-some short stories of the every day adventures
-talks with guild leaders
-some reports ob the current gossip and politics
-maybe some nice short tipps etc etc

If you focus on the roleplay social stuff You prolly wont run out of content any time soon :D

Regarding the content creator programm... i have the feeling its an idea SV didnt really think through or work out. Thats just my feeling though... doesnt have to be true. But i bet they are very open to ideas and would prolly love to work it out on an individual basis. When it comes to talking with SV... these guys are extremly communicative. Its defenitley not all bad with SV. They can be pretty cool.

Just give it a shot and see what you can get as support.
I had meant to be doing videos already but because of Covid it's hard as fuck to find Computer parts. I have everything just need Cooling and Ram which i ordered off amazon. I was hoping to make friends with a dedicated Weapon Crafter and a good dueling so i could have better combat skills so my content doesn't suffer from lack of items from Griefers lol. But finding friends on this game is a struggle.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Since January I got ~40k individual viewers on my Youtube channel (according to Youtube Analytics). And I doubt that 10% of all MO2 interested people watched one of my videos. So the number can't be that much off.
I watch your videos i reference them and other post on forums whenever i raise hell on here so the Devs see that Beast Master and Mages and Other shit need buffs haha.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I watch your videos i reference them and other post on forums whenever i raise hell on here so the Devs see that Beast Master and Mages and Other shit need buffs haha.
Thank you. Most of my Videos are stupid PVP videos through.

margbean

Mar 15, 2022
You can always use influence marketing. Promotion through opinion leaders is also social media marketing, and proper marketing does not exist without a strategy. You can't just choose the most popular blogger and invite him to advertise you. Even for a millionaire, the return will be minimal if his audience does not suit you. To start SMM promotion through influencers, find the right opinion leaders with the right topic, determine the budget and goals of your campaign. Find out more about this with https://1394ta.org/blog/influencer-marketing/.

Last edited: