Bony/Weights

JimJam

Apr 23, 2022
Can anyone explain why or how bony is balanced. Lets compare it to lean, in lean you lose 5-9hp -5str and +6dex. Not bad. Lets now do a direct comparison lean gets 20-40 more hp (in bony you lose 26-49), you lose -25 more str you lose -1dex you lose -30con and you lose -5psy, now what do you gain +10int. Sorry I dont see how this is balanced. +10int is pretty cool but is it really worth all that negative? Skeletal/Overweight also suck but they dont even seem they put any thought into those, while with bony they probably thought for a good 15 seconds.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I really hope they'll buff bony and skeletal with the release of necromancy.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Can anyone explain why or how bony is balanced. Lets compare it to lean, in lean you lose 5-9hp -5str and +6dex. Not bad. Lets now do a direct comparison lean gets 20-40 more hp (in bony you lose 26-49), you lose -25 more str you lose -1dex you lose -30con and you lose -5psy, now what do you gain +10int. Sorry I dont see how this is balanced. +10int is pretty cool but is it really worth all that negative? Skeletal/Overweight also suck but they dont even seem they put any thought into those, while with bony they probably thought for a good 15 seconds.

Skeletal should grant like 20 dex and 40Int to be a true glass cannon imo. Sub 100 health makes the weight class pointless..you can get 1 shot by a 122str bow or if a footie farts near you. There should be some sort of payoff for going super light.

JimJam

Apr 23, 2022
Skeletal should grant like 20 dex and 40Int to be a true glass cannon imo. Sub 100 health makes the weight class pointless..you can get 1 shot by a 122str bow or if a footie farts near you. There should be some sort of payoff for going super light.
20dex and 40int are a bit much, but maybe 5-10 dex and 25int would make it worth it.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
20dex and 40int are a bit much, but maybe 5-10 dex and 25int would make it worth it.

For alvarin they already get 10 dex and and 5 int at skinny.

I think for skeletal should warrant a true glass cannon state for mages. Since you will probably habe less tha. 100 hp unless you max constitution which would put you at roughly 100hp. There has to be some survival aspect to it and i think a speed bonus and the dex for weakspot would allow for true glass cannon melee as well as glass cannon mage with .y proposed bonus to intelligence.

Maybe 20dex 20 intellect at skeletal? Loss off strength and health makes sense even for realism standpoint. The current loss of intellect and dexterity at akeletal makes no sense.

D

Deleted member 44

Long ago, the reserve system was used as a check system for players endlessly respawning. Respawn to much and your character beings to lose weight and eventually change weight classes. Bony/Skeletal is not meant to be something that you intentionally strive to be.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Long ago, the reserve system was used as a check system for players endlessly respawning. Respawn to much and your character beings to lose weight and eventually change weight classes. Bony/Skeletal is not meant to be something that you intentionally strive to be.
Well it clearly doesn't work.

JimJam

Apr 23, 2022
Well considering you can rest for 2-3 minutes and get back up to soft cap and if you really did die that much you can just eat pig and gain the weight back immediately, pretty bad system imo.