- May 28, 2020
- Added Morin Khur as a starting location.
- Added new map area around Morin Khur.
- Added aggressive AI.
- Added defensive AI.
- Added guard AI.
- Bow aim method added as option in settings. (aim with crosshair or arrow tip)
- Built new chat bubbles used by AI to communicate.
- Added Guards to cities.
- Added bandits to the wilderness.
- AI can now carry and use shields .
- AI can now carry and use bows.
- AI can now carry and use melee weapons.
- Charged attacks can now be released before reaching the end of the charge animation.
- Increased pitch sensitivity in click-drag.
- Updated weather.
- Updated environment sounds.
- Landscape optimization. (Textures, gaps, collision issues etc.)
- Major optimization work on all UI.
- CPU bottleneck in the UI fixed, resulting in better game performance. (Please try using DX12 again if you have been using DX11 for performance reasons.)
- Charge attacks can now be released before reaching the end of the charge animation.
- Fixed bug where death and resurrect sequences would not play camera animation.
- Fixed issues with time sync .
- Moving AI should now more correctly follow the ground instead of hovering.
- Nation Standings now change correctly depending on your race.
- Nation Standings min max is now correctly calculated.
- Nation Standing names update to better reflect the current standing .
- Fixed a rare chat crash .
- Fixed rare server crash .
- Fixed issue where server could desync the time and cause major issues for all AI.
- Fixed issue with AI seeing dead players .
- Improved AI leash when too far away from spawner.
- Logging in when dead will display equipment on self.
- Logging in while dead and resurrecting will cause sounds to not play. (Relog once again to fix.)
- Some static NPC's float slightly above the ground.
- Guards and bandits do not always enter mercy mode correctly.
- Ai has some pathing issues being worked on. (Not always taking the shortest straight path)