Best armor without heavy armor skill?

Kainslegacy

Oct 19, 2021
Hello, looking for information on what the best armor is that i can wear without heavy armor skill, that won't encumber me?

Piet

May 28, 2020
If you plan to be in melee at all unless you're a hybrid you will want heavy armor skill. That extra 100 points cuts your damage in half.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Armor weight changes based on clade/str. Look in your stats and see what you armor weight is.
Oghs get like 6 free armor weight added onto the base 2 with out armor training. Since the new stamina regen changes lots of people dropped heavy armor training, since the only reason to have that was to not have stamina or jump penalties if you didnt plan to not wear steel.

Komodor

Jul 11, 2020
Ironbone, Molarium with light backing material and you should fit in 14-15 armw. bracket which is usual armor training/hvy armor training treshold

Kainslegacy

Oct 19, 2021
Ironbone, Molarium with light backing material and you should fit in 14-15 armw. bracket which is usual armor training/hvy armor training treshold
Do you mean ironbone armor with melorium, Or are those two separate types of armor i could use?