BeastMasters A Evil Criminal Guild. For HardCore/Skillful PvPers Only. Join if you like being the Villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
The Most Evil Guild

We are a PvP guild that values Skill more then quantity of members. We are infamous in game as being arguably the most hated guild in the game, we been kicked out of every city in game and are friends with other hated scumbag Criminals in game, that's how we roll, we take what we want, and kill who we want, wherever we want. With just a handful of players we shake up the game and fuck with the bigger guilds such as Legion and Koto and Old Guard.

Here is a few video's showing the skill we have against some of the biggest Guilds in the game. Outnumbered usually 2 vs 10 sometimes more and we still win every time.

BeastMasters ; Tha Mayors of Meduli - Mortal Online 2 PvP - YouTube 1.) Against Koto/IronVanGuard/OldGuard
Risar Camp is Beasties Territory Mortal Online 2 PvP - YouTube 2.) Against Legion and Wardens Guilds
BeastMasters versus splintered Legion Zerg - Mortal Online 2 PvP - YouTube 3.) Against a Ton of Legion Again

Hi there I am a Vet From Mo1, after seeing how other guilds do things, (They Like to Sit in the bank and do nothing all day, or they Hate PVP) I wasn't interested and decided I wanted to make my own. Most other guilds have "Guild politics" we don't have those. We have 1 Rule, HAVE FUN, Joke with your brothers, Practice Together, Farm Together, Kill Together and have Discord

Our Requirements for joining are as follows:
1.) Message Myself Poison Arrows on the Forums your Discord Name
2.) If you are a foot fighter, set up a day to Duel. Your skill will be checked vs one of our guys. (You don't have to Win, you just need to have a good showing)
3.) Help with missions like farming and stuff as a team so we can all rock good armor and weapons every time we fight.
4.) Have Fun :) Don't be too serious, learn to take a joke and we will all get along just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.