Are we going to talk about the ninja stam changes AGAIN?

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
It is very obvious that stamina has been changed and mangled again since we got the reverts in beta.

The last changes to stamina were never put in any patch notes in beta. Not sure if this is an oversight that happened when moving from beta to persistence or if it was intentional, but i think the community made itself extremely clear that we wanted MORE STAMINA to work with and NOT LESS.

TLDR. Fix dogshit stam on everything, especially blocking when low stamina. 1vX dead with no stamina (more than it already is).

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Ive been seeing people be dismissive of PvP because "Its just one zerg ganking people when ever you leave town" "There are not many 1v1s or small fights because its zergs killing small groups"

You will mostly either be outnumbered or be outnumbering your opponents.

So I dont see why this is not the top priority to make 1vX more viable instead of less viable. You will get less people quiting if they think they could work their way up to fighting off multiple opponents. And you will get more people going out alone or in small groups if zerging wasn't thought of as being required to leave town.

Not just a unnerfing the stamina but also adding in more 1vX mechanics like they did with the counter reduction parries. Having a stam regain for successful hits would be a good direction. Allowing people who get good hits off to get some stamina back. Maybe have it apart of the counter parries.
Its a good similar mechanic in mordhau that can be easily brought over.

So far I just think henrik hates PvP/PvPers. Thats why he keeps punishing us with rep loss in the lawless areas and allowing blues to endlessly grief with no loss to them selves.

Reactions: cerqo and Ichorous

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Bruh I stam out in a 1v2/3 swinging a less than 2kg weapon while weaing KALLARDIAN PADDED with 99% stamina regen. I don't know what they did but stamina is so blatantly fucked there's no reason to even try to play solo unless you're bored.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
They are just catering to the zergs. And look at the player count since launch...

They even changed jungle camp priest to khurite so the blue players can have a safezone in a "disguised" red town. What a joke. Why not remove the priest completely.

Dramonis

Mar 4, 2022
to reduce outnumber better have a criminal system, that punishes players and guilds that zerg around. But yes +stam better

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
BREAKING JUST IN.

Henrik said they havnt touched stamina since beta.

GG.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
BREAKING JUST IN.

Henrik said they havnt touched stamina since beta.

GG.
He said the same last time, said it was a bug. Then admitted it was a test to see how it would work out the next stream before saying they were going to un nerf it.