Add small unguarded capms with basic necessities scattered across the world

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
As others have mentioned, this should be something that players themselves are able to set up.

Which also would open them up to be taken down/destroyed by players as well.

We just need tools for the sandbox that allow us to do things ourselves.
Yes, I was pretty sure when I read & heard about "open houses" that they would be specifically for this purpose (among others): unguarded caches, if desired.

Reactions: Amadman

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
People still are not addressing the fact that TC is not in the game yet and who knows when it will be properly functional. All I want is some benches (can even make it so they aren't all in the same one,) a bank, eq, and if ones are close to a town, give them a broker(+pet) that is linked. This will massively boost the economy.

Sure "bad ppl" can live out of them, too, but at some point, the players have to step up and set shit straight. If the game really is 75% chaos ( I don't believe it is) then trying to push it back to true neutral with game mechanics is just going to skew the game for everyone (think about it!)

I can get behind this idea completely. Why should every pvper be outcast to NE? It's the best 'good start' idea that doesn't involve messing w/ any system and it's arguably something the game sorely misses. They added in things that were added by TC to towns, they added guards to all of the appliances and like in bakti moved them WAY UP, so it's not like they did nothing with TC in mind. Players rebuilt the world in concept, some of those concepts were good. There should be red access to stuff. They can get zerged or w/e if they are jerks, or if they aren't, people will leave them alone. If you want them out of towns, fair enough, but let them have something. And we all know I'm not really a pvper. I might end up neg rep at some pt. Oh that's another thing they should have, a parcel delivery post! SO WE CAN RUN OUR PARCELS LIKE GOOD LITTLE BOYES. Do our daily quests!