A topic that might seem a little much for here?

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
I sometimes have game ideas, I know I can never actually make any. Not a programmer/or computer artist & I have no idea where to start & well I am not the kind of person who can do a project like that. Anyway here it would be in poor taste to do that IMO. No harm meant to the team or game they are making. Crap is going on life wise & just to talk about ideas would be nice.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Do you, buddy. lol people will read, people who actually read will read, this forum is so dead, any content is good. If you don't post, I will have to troll more to keep this dead ass forum alive!!

I'll be back.

Reactions: Gorr and Melhisedek

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Uh, pk then.

You don't need to PK me to impress me. I am open to whatever people bring :) People who realize that faster save a lot of time. We just chillen.

Have fun! Keep feedingback.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
You don't need to PK me to impress me. I am open to whatever people bring :) People who realize that faster save a lot of time. We just chillen.

Have fun! Keep feedingback.
;D I meant ok. sorry about that anyway some things don't make sense in MO2. Making metal so hard, when you skin a animal, you can just make Armor like it is leather already. When you gather water it goes into a bottle that comes from nowhere.