Votes: 39 47.6%
  • No, I'm too soft

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • No, I'm a badass.

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
Have anything other to offer but a straw man fallacy? Cause it appears reading it 3 times was not enough. Try a 4th time.
Your appeal to popularity fallacy is also a joke. What makes it even more of a joke is the fact that I could just turn it around on you, lol.

I mean, it's a pretty close one and here you are acting like it's an overwhelming NO. LOL? Are we supposed to actually take you seriously on this?

I suggest you get back ON-topic instead of obsessing over me personally. Doesn't look healthy.
You got schooled, you should take down your shitty troll poll and try again another time, at this point you just look silly and a little sad.

^my opinion
Please go ahead and try to tell me my opinion is somehow wrong.

Inb4 opinions are like assholes everyone blah blah blah

SoftHater

Mar 16, 2021
Hot place full of hate.
Mr. Kebek, as many geniuses of mankind history you're fated to be misunderstood and disparaged.
This community does not deserve your forerunner mind.
Maybe one day after your death, new generations will appreciate your contribution and efforts in gaming industry, unfortunately that day is not today. :cry:

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
Mr. Kebek, as many geniuses of mankind history you're fated to be misunderstood and disparaged.
This community does not deserve your forerunner mind.
Maybe one day after your death, new generations will appreciate your contribution and efforts in gaming industry, unfortunately that day is not today. :cry:

Thank you for your kind words, sir.

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
Perma death was discussed by SV in the early design stages. It does fit the setting and lore much better than the current system. Mats talked about it on the lore stream.

As for game play you would have to seriously rework at least the skill system and possibly add an ancenstor system (we do have clade mixing, so that could work into it as well) to compensate for lost progression and make an interesting game play loop.

I think an option with multiple "lifes" would feel hollow and fit even worse what we currently got. Either go full and proper perma death with a redesign or leave it as is. There are other ways of increasing the loss on death - which is too low right now.

Considering that we still have floating AI, pets that don´t listen to command and SV can´t even change the INT curve without screwing it up.

Better let that dog lie.