2H Axe Crafting in Haven

Olyvur

Mar 2, 2023
While leveling my skills and clades in Haven, I noticed there are no 2H axe head or handle books in the library. So, I figured I couldn't start leveling that before I leave. Then, last night, I see this guy running around with a 2H axe. He runs up to me and trades me an incisium 2H axe. I tried to engage him in a conversation as to where he found the skill books, but he didn't respond.

Is there a hidden book vendor or something I am missing as I cannot figure out how he had these?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
most likely fell out of some bandit or chest

ughhh, stick to trolling lol.

I was using flake axes in Haven. 2h shaft is 2h shaft. Keep in mind you are gonna have to go thru massive spam. So, like 2h shaft the same as spears = 2h axe handle. Then once you get that leveled, you need to get your axe leveled, can do 1h khurite if you want. It's second only to poles in terms of epic grab ass. At least there aren't that many books you have to buy, but many bone tissues and cottton/fullgrain.

However, once you DO get the 2h axe, mite as well level up flake by crushing gran and start blasting dudes. Incis prol came from... bears? Flake is better imo. I haven't done much in haven, but I did do crafting, and I can assure there are two handed axes in haven.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
ughhh, stick to trolling lol.

I was using flake axes in Haven. 2h shaft is 2h shaft. Keep in mind you are gonna have to go thru massive spam. So, like 2h shaft the same as spears = 2h axe handle. Then once you get that leveled, you need to get your axe leveled, can do 1h khurite if you want. It's second only to poles in terms of epic grab ass. At least there aren't that many books you have to buy, but many bone tissues and cottton/fullgrain.

However, once you DO get the 2h axe, mite as well level up flake by crushing gran and start blasting dudes. Incis prol came from... bears? Flake is better imo. I haven't done much in haven, but I did do crafting, and I can assure there are two handed axes in haven.
I only troll suckers like you, and I answered this guy properly

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I only troll suckers like you, and I answered this guy properly

yea it was completely untrue, tho, hence my point. Stop giving out bad info. Keep trolling and thinking that you are doing something, haha. Go to Help Chat if you wanna pretend you have answers. I appreciate you trying at least to give a substantial reply, unfort...

@OP, you have blunt weapons right? I can't envision the whole tree atm, but I assure you it's possible. It's def child under blunt, too. And some of the blades might be the other side. 2H flake double kall is the best bandit hewing wep imo.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
yea it was completely untrue, tho, hence my point. Stop giving out bad info. Keep trolling and thinking that you are doing something, haha. Go to Help Chat if you wanna pretend you have answers. I appreciate you trying at least to give a substantial reply, unfort...

@OP, you have blunt weapons right? I can't envision the whole tree atm, but I assure you it's possible. It's def child under blunt, too. And some of the blades might be the other side. 2H flake double kall is the best bandit hewing wep imo.
so, now you're doing a useful thing, give advice to beginners, and don't whine that everything is bad in the game and that you want a tattoo on your ass, in short, you're on the right track

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
so, now you're doing a useful thing, give advice to beginners, and don't whine that everything is bad in the game and that you want a tattoo on your ass, in short, you're on the right track

Nobody in the world should be as offended by someone else's opinions as you are. You already expressed the extent of your rage on that, and to be real, I think you kind of exposed yourself. I am what I am. I am holding back, honestly, from just spreading my wings and doing whatever I want. I have learned to do that in life because there are people like you, except unlike you, they might be in a position to impact my life.

To answer your question, I am a celebrity. I give off that vibe because that's how I write, but I am a MO1 celeb. If you didn't know who I was when I was there, back before all they added all the softcore bs to the game, you were either a hard GK autist or you were a nub. It's like Stack Bundles.

That being said, keep trolling me. I told Jeff Dumpster the same shit. You should consult him. If you ever say something witty or interesting, I will post that I laughed or that it was nice. HAVE FUN.

Olyvur

Mar 2, 2023

@OP, you have blunt weapons right? I can't envision the whole tree atm, but I assure you it's possible. It's def child under blunt, too. And some of the blades might be the other side. 2H flake double kall is the best bandit hewing wep imo
I will look tonight. I think what I am missing is 2H axe heads.

Olyvur

Mar 2, 2023
Honestly, the real question is whether I am choosing the right professions, to begin with. I know this has been discussed time and time again, so I won't bore you with it. It is just something I need to get my head around. I don't have a lot of play time available so I need to find something I can do in a couple of hours that will bring in enough money so I can play the game. Right now, I have mining, extracting, and axe crafting.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Honestly, the real question is whether I am choosing the right professions, to begin with. I know this has been discussed time and time again, so I won't bore you with it. It is just something I need to get my head around. I don't have a lot of play time available so I need to find something I can do in a couple of hours that will bring in enough money so I can play the game. Right now, I have mining, extracting, and axe crafting.

Stay all crafting and run broker. I would definitely spec great blades. It's an interesting time for Mortal Online, a lot of young merchant's dreams are being crushed. I can get buy orders filled in Meduli for Jadeite for 15g/k. That's insanely low. It's not rip off low, but it's close. You should spec so that you don't even have to mine that much, unless you are bored, and go somewhere that you can do intake outtake extraction. You will have to mine at first tho, or something, to make money.

I spec 100 in all weps. I don't have lance or pole axe maxed cuz I just got the books, but I really think having it all maxed is good. I have the luxury of having a friend who is an extractor, so I can afford to take extra professions. Botany is a good choice for axes. I really like the way spongewood handles work for heavy weps, like axes. They can knock a good .2 or more off the wt. It hurts dura, but if you are using a good mat as the head, the dura seems determined by how much of each item was used, and in an axe, it uses a lot of head mat.

You just have to find a place to set up shop. If you come to Hyll I can prol put you to work haha. I dunno if the game is even working, and I feel like I WANNA QUIT when it starts derping out server-wise, but my PoV would be go to Meduli and if you got some time to research the market, get in on some money, sell jade stuff, sell cuprum, messing, flake comes in from the west jungle. The only thing you're not gonna be messing with right there is steel, but it requires multiple parts and such, and in duli you can just spam saburra and run a very fast moving market.

Just my 2c.

Olyvur

Mar 2, 2023
Thanks for the advice. I may reach out if I have questions if that's okay. I was actually looking at Hyllspeia as I am in a desert IRL. lol. It seems on the fringes of society though.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It's a pretty intense place, but then it dies... haha. In MO1 there was Bakti, and I hung out there (for secret reasons!) Nah, but it was profitable. I will always turn toward something that is underdeveloped and try to maximize it. I think there is potential in Hyl, and if you are anti-RPK it's harder to get rep, so unless you are running to cave camp or fab (and there used to be a secret passageway, but I don't think you can do it anymore,) you're not going to be doing much harassing people. Most people who come thru and kill you are not townies.

There is obviously a lot of GRANUM. Not bad mobs (urial, molva?) But the main attraction is ironfur/troll. When I came in, things were peaceful, then people started trying to contest the troll and everything kind of broke. Def are people around, I buy order granum at 4g a stack, good deal! But... the server thing def put a hamper in my biz.