Сolors in the Mortal Online 2 (reshade/sweetfx)

huckbuck

Nov 8, 2020
I like the colors as they are, it's nice and quite rare for realistic games to have lush greens and blues, and strong contrasting colors overall like the beautiful dawn lighting. Too often "realistic" means "a yellow-brown mush".

Ask

Jun 10, 2020
Playing on 4k sometimes the textures and effects get warped and its akin to an LSD trip so yes I think we should have some more graphical options.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Given the amount of time I've spent around GK testing ore extraction rates, coming into green fields filled with wildflowers in areas around Fab etc. is like a breath of fresh air.

The game has a great amount of variety in terrain types. Please keep the green and lush areas green and lush. I do not want to play in an entire world of brown and grey tones. If anything the more orangish browns of your 2nd picture should be implemented in areas like GK to make them less depressing and eyesore.

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
Need to add in the video settings the ability to apply different color filters (which will not affect the gamma and brightness in the game).

All monitors from different manufacturers and all of these monitors, depending on the model, have a different color rendering. For someone the grass is very green, for someone the same grass is transmitted faded.

Vagrant

Oct 8, 2020
no fixed address
the sea of white you get sometimes is quite too much

I like it for the most part, but as others have said here, the brights and whites are way over the top,
especially if you get up on a hill/mountain top and look around.

it's like a shitty white balance setting on a camera or as if you just came out of a dark room in to the sunlight except your eyes never adjust and it stays that way.

other than that i don't mind the lush colours on the ground, though i do miss the slightly murky MO look too

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
The only thing that turned me off is the White reflection from long distant on grass and three leaf. Its just too white, its also common on other video game... like Escape from tarkov before they patch it. (day time, i think the night right now look pretty good, player just need more tool to light there environment)

idk if its something with bloom or maybe ambient occlusion but im pretty sure its easy to tweak.

Valoran

May 28, 2020
All the edits just seem to be more brown. Brown is not more realistic than green.

The overexposed washed out look that the world has is apparently linked to some error in the post process applying, although the in game setting does not affect it.

I calibrate my ips monitor (LG 34GN850) with a spyder X pro colorimeter and my last calibration report gave me an average dE2000 of <0.3 for the sRGB color space, so I can say pretty definitively that what i'm looking at on my screen is accurate and true to what the developers intend you to see.

With that out of the way, the regular green grass does not at all look plastic or fake.

If anything, quite a lot of the world is pretty heavily desaturated and could benefit from a hefty vibrancy boost.

Ministro

Dec 3, 2020
I think it's pretty good myself, but for those of you who don't like it, remember you can change this right now by adjusting hue and vibrance in your video cards control panel. On Nvidia cards, in Nvidia Control Panel, it's under "Adjust desktop color settings" at the bottom. Two sliders called "Digital Vibrance" and "Hue". Just a thought.

Myself, the only thing I'd like to see change, is a slightly less dark night.

Reactions: Grasthard

Hakoni

Jan 28, 2022
Sorry for my english, but I have such a question for developers...

Will the game have settings for changing the color filter to give the game a more realistic look? At the moment, the green color in the game looks like Chinese plastic. Attention, this is not about making the night brighter. 10x

reshade

mobile 1

mobile 2

mobile 3
Hi, I'm the same as you, have you fixed this problem? Can you help me

Attachments

• 20220305012744_1.jpg
    20220305012744_1.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 7