Game exits to title screen

xklonx

May 18, 2022
It happening often when im farming spirits, but never in normal world.
May be someone faced same problem? Why game exits whitout any error/message, is it even normal?

Last edited:

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
I would try verifying your game files as a first thing

xklonx

May 18, 2022
I tried, a few kilobytes of something was reinstalled, but it did not help.

Last edited:

xklonx

May 18, 2022
Developers, please help, it happens multiple times per hour!

Last edited:

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
a poor network connection can have this effect as well. it would be nice if the game gave some feedback as to why it was disconnecting, so if it *is* network trouble (or whatever else can cause this), the user can attempt to fix it.

-barcode

xklonx

May 18, 2022
I agree, the game should not exit like this without any messages.
I believe this is not network problem, happens only in spirits world, almost every time at 1-2 second of transcendal seance cast time.

D

Deleted member 44

It's a spiritism bug. It causes players to crash. Some players even know how to force crash others during spiristm duels.

xklonx

May 18, 2022
I found that it happens every 15~ cast of seance when i hold left mouse button.
There is a video, about 10 crashes per 20 minutes when i hold left mouse, then about 100 casts with no problems when i not hold mouse,
in the end i hold mouse again and crash.

Last edited:

xklonx

May 18, 2022
Support response:

We are aware that there is a crash related to spiritism where if you cast any spiritism spell in the spirit realm and use your left click attack, it can crash you. We suggest that until this is fixed to avoid doing both at the same time. We understand this may not be the answer you were hoping for but we are working to fix this bug.

Last edited: