mining

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
why does mining and producing bars have to be so complicated? I could puke. How am I supposed to know what materials to make gold bars/silver bars/copper bars from? I just want to make bars nothing more!

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
why does mining and producing bars have to be so complicated? I could puke. How am I supposed to know what materials to make gold bars/silver bars/copper bars from? I just want to make bars nothing more!

Some simple google-fu will get you the information you want.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Gloomy

Mar 28, 2021
The complexity is what makes it interesting. If you don't enjoy it, just grind out some gold and pay someone else to do the work for you.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
The complexity is what makes it interesting. If you don't enjoy it, just grind out some gold and pay someone else to do the work for you.

Idk if it's really complex you just need to know the right catalyst and crafting benches to use

Reactions: Kelzyr

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
To be honest, I chose mining to sell the ores without manufacturing

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
Okay, then tell me how to make simple gold bars, silver bars, copper bars without studying!

If you mean how do you do it without looking it up, you would go across the world mining each rock, putting it in each processor, then taking those materials and throwing them into other processors till you found what you were looking for at the best rate.

This is what people had to do in the first game. If you don't want to do that you can literally go to the guides section of the forums and find extremely well created guides that will show you how to get what you're after.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Pick water from a lake.

Mine calx. Grind calx with 1000 water per stack. Obtain Calspar grind with (1000?) water. Obtain Electrum, grind with (1000?) water. haha. Enjoy a few of each!

Nah but there are many ways to get electrum (what gives all 3 bars), use the ore ex calc, then extract it for what you want. For cuprum, it drops raw from ama and there are a lot of ways to get malachite, too, which spawns massive cuprum in most instances.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
You extract from raw materials to get individual components from them.

Depending on the component it can be broken down further, used for catalyst or combine with others to make alloys and such.

There is no actual game process for making the materials into bars.

In short though, Cuprum, gold and silver all can be extracted from electrum.

Electrum can be extracted indirectly from almost every type of ore (minus Saburra).

Cuprum can be extracted from other materials as well.

Last edited:

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
If you mean how do you do it without looking it up, you would go across the world mining each rock, putting it in each processor, then taking those materials and throwing them into other processors till you found what you were looking for at the best rate.

This is what people had to do in the first game. If you don't want to do that you can literally go to the guides section of the forums and find extremely well created guides that will show you how to get what you're after.
You are right about the guides. But my English is unfortunately only school English. ;)

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Here is the paths to electrum which extracts to cuprum, gold and silver:

There is also graphical breakdowns floating around that have been around since the first game.

They provide a lot of information without the need to be able to read.

I dont have a link off the top of my head. But it should not be hard to find as many sites use those images or something similar.

Reactions: Najwalaylah