Statue of me in Game

GrayFox

May 29, 2020
Honestly, I have run into him and was stolen from as well by his hand. I am not trying to downplay him by any means, was a funny character to run into. Should there be a developer made statue of him specifically just based on past actions? No way it simply does not make any sense in any logical way of thinking. Should it be possible to donate for your own custom made statue that you can place on the territory you control? Yes, that makes sense. Or maybe you can rent space on a wall somewhere to place a portrait "Wanted Dead or Alive Gray Fox" etc and it can be in a tavern or some RP area. This is Mo2 after all, so it would be cool if the developers made a way for us to sandbox ourselves into the landscape or something that would be interesting. But should the devs spend time randomly going through people who think they have simply "played the game as a thief" or "played the game as a guild leader" It does not make any sense to think that way. Forge your path, conquer territory, make the right friends, or have the right coin purse. Maybe there can be a way for you to afford some type of monument from your thieving at a cost to the town mayor or something, but a flat out permanent statue of ANY singular player or guild is an insult to people who either play in the shadows or are not attention seekers in general. There are dozens if not hundreds of people who in some way, shape or form deserve the same spotlight as others. So it simply is an insult and a ridiculous claim to think any singular person or guild deserves a statue in a new game.
I mean the wanted posters in random taverns in not a bad idea either to be honest, it's like a simple way of showeing that Grayfox character made an impact in the world. But with the statues in fab or somewhere would be realy cool to see, for the people who knew me and fans of the Legendary thief Fox

Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I mean the wanted posters in random taverns in not a bad idea either to be honest, it's like a simple way of showeing that Grayfox character made an impact in the world. But with the statues in fab or somewhere would be realy cool to see, for the people who knew me and fans of the Legendary thief Fox

Well it's not a new game. It's myrland. And many of us have been here a long time.
Personally, I don't think it's bad that a player thinks he deserves some kind of recognition. I myself would support statues for some extraordinary players. I would have no problem voting for a statue for Ichorus, or many others.
I think grayfox was a great and creative player, and he represents with his years in the game a very successful style of play of which he was the epitome.

Well I think a painting would be worthy! I myself would buy it for my castle!

Reactions: GrayFox

GrayFox

May 29, 2020
Well it's not a new game. It's myrland. And many of us have been here a long time.
Personally, I don't think it's bad that a player thinks he deserves some kind of recognition. I myself would support statues for some extraordinary players. I would have no problem voting for a statue for Ichorus, or many others.
I think grayfox was a great and creative player, and he represents with his years in the game a very successful style of play of which he was the epitome.

Well I think a painting would be worthy! I myself would buy it for my castle!
Ty friend I wish one day u will have the statue in your glorious 🏰

GrayFox

May 29, 2020
Irelya and Lashaniqua of course. Come on get with the times.
Lashaniqua is an officer in my guild he was traind by me and became one of the best, irelya was in my guild also I traind him in the ways of thievery and he became one of the best thief's out there, if u join a legendary guild like mine u would be come one of the best to, we r the best, we r The thieves guild.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri