Proposal - Remove of 'I'm Stuck' button.

We dont need 'I'm Stuck' button anymore

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Im bad and i get stuck every 5 mins.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • This thing need complete redesign

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
If you die on mountainside its rather clear you cant get your loot anyway. No GM would help you too.

Nobody said anything about dying on a mountain side. Irrelevant to the discussion of getting stuck anyway.
If you have no better arguments to put forward, then we're done here.

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
I have a simpler fix, if someone uses the stuck to get on a spot u cant reach mid combat, and u record it he should get a day ban, after it a week, than perma.

Reactions: Kelzyr

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
I have a simpler fix, if someone uses the stuck to get on a spot u cant reach mid combat, and u record it he should get a day ban, after it a week, than perma.

Ez pz. Don't remove something entirely because people abuse it. Ban the abusers instead of making the rest of the community suffer because some people can't play by the rules.

arissarpl

Jul 14, 2020
Looks like stuck command changed a bit. Will see if at the end of this poll you guys are still in need of it.

Vergil

May 1, 2021
You still get stuck walking under trees in Morin Khur.

With yesterday's patch, I was able to stuck even in bushes while in spirit world. Fortunately priest was close enough.
Tree collision is bad. Like really bad. You can get stuck on some of the pines quite easily. Unstuck helps with those cases.
(does not help with the new bushes issue though)

There's also a stone stairs in Morin Khur, that have an invisible hole in them. Can get stuck inside, and even unstuck will not help.
Because somebody thought lifting up is too overpowered (probably somebody like OP), and you should just suicide in these cases instead.

So no. You can get stuck pretty easily as of right now. And its not about "git gud" mentality. Its just bugs.
If you haven't encountered them - it doesn't mean they do not exist.

Last edited:

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021
I have gotten stuck 4 times just in the time I have been reading this post.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Players should try to avoid places you could get stuck.
I think back and also look on now as some of us get stuck in places that didn't seem like it would be possible to get stuck, and I say "No, don't remove it" (the 'Stuck Button'). Unless its function has very much changed from the same function in MO1 without notice, it lifts you a few "inches" and that's all. It's not going to get you out of what I (a reasonable person) would think of as an "obvious" trap. It should be and probably still is only sifficient to lift an avatar out of a place that doesn't look like a deathtrap.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Given that stuck is pretty bad now. May as well remove it

For real, I just tried to use it for the first time and it does nothing now. I was running alongside a fence and suddenly got stuck. I cannot even see my character moving when I use unstuck. I'm stuck on literally nothing right now, and my character won't unstick using the unstuck command.

UPDATE: No GM response so I suicided and my ghost was stuck. Had to teleport to nearest priest to finally fix the issue of getting stuck on a non-existent obstacle.

Great suggestion OP. You're a real genius aren't you?

Last edited:

lord_yoshi

Oct 3, 2020
In MO1, you had to wait for ten seconds before the unstuck command actually executed. Why does the stuck command in MO2 happen instantly if we have to wait in place for ten seconds anyway?

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
I suggested back in December that Stuck command should share the same restriction as destroying items in combat. Like...it's exploited so heavily in pvp because "oh no I'm losing better cheat to save my beta pixels" and we could have easily had this resolved months ago. Restrict use after taking damage, problem solved. Probably get actual stuck spots fixed quicker too with less garbage reports.

Reactions: arissarpl

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
i remember getting stuck next to the tree and waited 2hours for gm to unstuck me mo1 :/ i think this is better ! people will be abusing any game mechanics in game even unstuck command !

Reactions: LivingshadeNL

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Teleporting at the end of 10 second period instead of the start of it, and disabled in combat are both good ideas. I would do both those things. No long cooldowns and certainly no removal please.

Reactions: Vergil