Feedback Pre-Stresstest Patch.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Heaven

Heaven
-You can´t collect Water in Heaven ! Bad for mages !
-Some mobs are super hard to block or unblockable. Especially Razerbacks and Bears. Wolves are more easy to block, but attack super fast. Most Animals attack so fast, that you can´t react to block them. The animiations need some rework, to see more clearly, from which the animals attack you. Rather make them hit harder but slower and more easy to block.
- On the grass near the Banit Camp (if you follow the path down from the Equarry) the lootbags of the Razerbacks are soemtimes no visible, as if they would spawn underground.
-The loot is a bit unbalanced. Bandits are much more rewarding compared to the walking dead. I think the loot of the walking dead should be buffed, till SV add dead generals, which are more rewarding.
-Add some spawns inside the Heaven tower. It is empty.
-Banditcamp should get a Chest. Maybe for Lockpicking ?
-No Combat Tutorial
-Maybe add a heaven Boss later on. (like the demon in Mo1)
-I did not see tutors and a proper Tutorial. Feels more like a starter area but not a tutorial Area.

Meduli
-Graveyard is empty. Bandit Spawns are gone. Meduli Area need more mobs and a dungen. Maybe some Risar/Bandit Camps
-Horses seems to bug out in Meduli and in the area arround it. SV should playtest riding in km Radius arround Meduli and in the Town.
i think its a nodeline problem, so that Nodelines act as invisible Walls, if you are moutned.
-1 Barrel near Meduli was not removed. A Barrel with Mats and crafting materials

Tindrem
-Graveyard fences can be climbed, There are places which the Zombies can´t reach.
-Guards should not be able to be kited in the Graveyard, becuase the loot is not spawning, if they attack mobs
-Some Houses are prety empty.
-The design of the Tindrem Graveyard can be improved.
-I miss the underground crypta cave with the bandit boss.
-One place (a hole in Tindrem) where you could jumpo in and walk under the town. Near wall
-Need optimization
20210324095356_1.jpg

-Guards pathing. At some places guards stacks up.20210324094028_1.jpg

Morrin Khur
-No Horse Spawns
You need to go up to saussage Lake to find a Horse.

-Saussage Lake and the woods arround are not optimized yet !

Gaul Kur

Swimming in GK show you an underwater animation, even if you head stick out of the water !

20210314221813_1.jpg

- Three buggy spawns in the risar dungen. On 3 places inside the Risars Dungen the Mobs can spawn under the floor, or half on the wall, or inside a cave, which could be abused to skill to max lvl, becuase the risar can´t leave the cage.
20210307152914_1.jpg

20210307154839_1.jpg

20210307154802_1.jpg

Feedback Problems/Bugs/recommendations

-Make the worn Longsword a 2 handed Sword, that deal low damage, or let us buy a 2 handed Sword. the 1 handed Sword,
leaves a bad impression on new players and the first impession is the most important.

The range of 1 handed Swords is very short. If you get too close to an Animal/Walking Dead, you get a handel hit. If you stand a little too far away, you miss the strike. New players in particular cannot estimate the range. Either these make trade hits, or the zombies miss. Because of this, this weapon leaves a bad impression on new players. They then think that the combat system sucks.

The default Keybindings are horrible. Plz read the feedback ! This is very important !

-Some icons can not be drawn in the hotbar from time to time. Even relog not fix it (the resting icon)
-Horses that you failed to tame follow you, and you need to relog, before you can taim them again.
-Sometimes they can bug in Walls, and pets are not shy of water ! This is a problem. Imagine a dominator hide his Spider under Water.
-Many broken Water Spots on the main Map
-you can carry unlimited weight on a horse (even 20 Stacks if you want) On foor you cant move, but you can on horses.
-Clipping Problems (running with a shield eqippped should be a different animation, as the normal running animation, so arms not move that much. that they clip through the shield.

20210314184757_3.jpg

Invisible horsewalls near Pigfarm and Meduli ! i think pets bug out at all Nodelines. They act like invisible walls to mounts and let them bug out. THis and the spawns need to be fixed before presistence !

More Feedback will follow

Last edited:

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Negative:
Insane amounts of crashing bugs.

Refining methods of all kinds are bugged and sometimes devour thousands of mats and give nothing no matter how long you wait. No timer appears either.

Bush Pigs still phase through rocks and up sheer cliffs.

Several missing weapon crafting skillbooks.

Fab Tower still completely empty.

Spellbook is listing the mana costs for spells incorrectly; It shows the Mana Cost as if you had the full -xx% cost from the related skill when in fact the mana cost is MUCH higher than what is displayed.

Armor on the Armor Vendor is nonsensical in terms of price and shows too little information. Why does one torso of common quality cost so much more than the same torso of same materials and common quality? Who knows, it's a mystery!

Zombies that roam in the Fab Graveyard sometimes spawn in a manner that leads to them being stacked very tightly.

Horses seem to break one of their legs once you tame them and follow you at a very slow pace.

Skill Pool needs to be fixed to accurately update remaining skill points.

Skills set to Minus could use a marker, it's easy to forget which ones you set to decrease.

CHAT STILL NEEDS FILTERS, NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEPARATE GUILD CHAT FROM EVERYTHING ELSE, GUILD SYSTEM STILL KINDA SUCKS AND DIDN'T CHANGE AT ALL.

Positive:

Textures on various animals looks better
Option to make Sheevra not look so weirdly shiny is nice
Fab Graveyard is super spooky at night
Entrance to Tindrem has a nice towering feeling
Casting spells feels better
Leveling and learning process is fun and encourages player engagement

Overall great patch just needs the bugs fixed so it's less frustrating to play. People's crafting mats disappearing into the void makes you want to log out.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Voip is not working after patch. Fix that, but add a mute button before stresstest.

should be mentioned int he patchnotes. Known errors riding/taming

Edit : Voip and some other issuses have already been fixed.

I want to add this.

Added Wolves attacking his master from time to time issue and that Horses should get a
shooed out animation, and a fall down animation, and a out of stamina animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: agui and Zethes

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I would like to see more dtail added. For excample paintings on the wall and stuff like this.
The city is a little too marble-heavy for me and need some further love later on. Add some buildings from darker stones aswell.

Add some Stone Architecture aswell.

Without the poor district and the port, the city is missing something. Need some more love later on, after the important mechanics are done.

I checked out all towns and Tindrem and Meduli are the towns that need some more love. I like all the other towns. Bakdi is a bit too small.
Add some animals to Meduli and replace them later with desert specific animals and Plants. Some gnus Cacti and Palms.

Mayve some more stones and Pathes.

Last edited:

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
The big tindrem castle drop my fps for at least 60% ... if I look away its all good. It make PvP quite hard when you spin or look toward it, even from the graveyard.

Zethes

Mar 19, 2021
This is great work guys, thank you for doing this. Hopefully SV will be able to address most of these in the next couple of days... The more the better considering how much exposure the game has gotten lately; the first impression will be very important.

Reactions: agui

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
This is great work guys, thank you for doing this. Hopefully SV will be able to address most of these in the next couple of days... The more the better considering how much exposure the game has gotten lately; the first impression will be very important.

i can only agree.

Reactions: agui

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
A lot of people waiting for their stess test key and make threads about it.

Another Problem is the Hentai tag.
DEVS/MODS fix the tags... "Hentai"
I was not able to find or even see this game on steam... after all this time I've just found out why. Steam didn't show me this game because it has a TAG I've blocked tag "HENTAI"

How the hell has this game got the tag hentai attached to it? what other tags have been added. it's like people are sabotaging the game so people can't find and play it.

Last edited:

Bloodterst

Dec 1, 2020

I was not able to find or even see this game on steam... after all this time I've just found out why. Steam didn't show me this game because it has a TAG I've blocked tag "HENTAI"

How the hell has this game got the tag hentai attached to it? what other tags have been added. it's like people are sabotaging the game so people can't find and play it.
I never really looked at tags in steam that much but u can report a tag since it's user vote for tags ( can also click + on the tags that fit)
No idea if SV can even touch the usercreated tags

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
movement skills are currently bugged for most people and you have to do very unorthodox things to fix it. i had to do a full reinstall to fix it.

keybindings still struggle to take hold.

spider cave near gk / lava falls has horrible collision inside if it. lots of walking on top of invisible walls and pathways, constantly getting stuck, etc.

trees near and around gk, and maybe other types of trees in-game, have massive hit boxes preventing you from even getting near them.

keybindings are messed up. for example unbinding all your shift related keybinds and having your bandages on one of your number keys let's say 2 for example - you still can't sprint and use 2 at the same time, you have to let go of shift and then press 2 then hold shift again, stopping your momentum.

the mountain that holds the risar dungeon, on the outside of the mountain at the back side of where the dungeon would be - is a big solid black box that contains part of the dungeon is sticking out.

random roadsigns lacking any actual text on then.

floating trees, barrels, and gatherables.

the blunt damage through parries needs to be increased on blunt weapons. right now a maul only hits 3 through a parry still making them kind of obsolete. recommend 1h maces and 2h maces getting around 6 - 10 damage through parries and axes 3 - 6. defensive play is still pretty strong, and ping shows.

make it so when you bind arrows on your hotbar that it doesn't bind only 25 at a time, instead have it consistently pull from the remainder of that arrow type from your inventory. would be big qol.

horse taming is buggy, apparently some people have to hit it before being able to tame. some people it tells them they failed to tame the horse but it will still tame it. you can have multiple horses but it bugs out when you try to stable them.

had a bow break on me while using it and it crashed me. think that's the only crash I experienced.

@Herius @Sebastian Persson

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
maybe already mentioned but:

- Jadeite lore missing and not gained while extracting

- refining not working properly: you get the skill gain in refining and material lores but no counter starts and no material output. used to work perfectly before patch

- horn is not accepted as material in bow crafting. dunno if is a bug or design choice, but if the latter it really sucks. horn used ot be a very good "transition" material between wood and crepite.

edit:

- many loot bags spawn underground and cannot be reached

- horse riding has some weird invisible walls around hard nodes where the horse just freaks out and cannot move, and neither follows you if you are walking (this was an issue waaay long ago in MO1 as well, maybe same cause behind)

Last edited:

agui

May 31, 2020

U had good points iwas enjoying your work ... good job ... until talk about hentai...

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
inventory, Compass and Hotbars can not freely move. There are some raster in which you can put them. This is really bad, liek it would not be disigned for my sreen resolution.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Pets can attack themselves ! This need to be fixed. A friend targeted his pet with the all kill item, istead of the spell, becuase he missclicked and his razerback attacked himself till it died. razerback killed by razerback...

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Another hotfix patch after yesterday's patch? Less than 10 hours after the last patch MO2 is downloading another one. What have they fixed?