Mortal Online Map

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Jungle Camp is now too far east! It is located west of the larger islands. The path from Jungle Camp down to level 1 is directly east of the Jungle Camp, and then you have to walk for some minutes to the south-east to reach the path down to sea level. The larger islands are directly south of that path.

About the walking distance from Jungle Camp to Sator Dungeon: I think I needed 20 or 25 minutes.

Thanks for your effort. Will move this back now - moved it due to the northern jungle stuff not lining up with reality

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Updated a lot of the map around Meduli, and south of Tindrem. Meduli Rockwall, 2 lakes and lighthouse mountain should be a lot more accurate. Ant highway is now split in 2. Big changes south and south east of Kranesh also. Some small changes in the east and south east too. River added outside Mohki with red priest. Red priest locations added to vadda, bakti, morin khur and toxai. Tephra crater adjusted and added lake south of it. All known bandit and risar camps added - screenshots to come.

If anyone knows of any huge issues please let me know!

Reactions: BleckCat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Looking for help in finding the spider cave in the south east corner of the map. Spent too long already walking around! Its literally the last POI I need to verify + screenshot.
maybe that helps. ive made a timestamp.
its in the valley from the zoologist
Its around that area. I will make vidoe with precise location xD
cvcv.jpg

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
A small team of us have remade the map image to be more accurate and uniform in scale!

- Highly accurate and relative size throughout
- More than 2x the resolution for higher quality
- Many more lakes, cliffs and other small details
- More ground textures visible and forests
- Many inaccurate markers were removed

Most of the credit goes to @gavroche3 who did many hours of painstaking cartography. The map will be updated and improved further over time, you can also help with this by submitting locations via the website. A static image / print version will also be made available soon. Lastly, the Jungle is a work in progress. Mapping that to the same level of detail will take a very long time.

Note: Your custom map markers may be slightly off position and all pending location reports had to be cleared

Last edited:

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Thank you for this, I got lost when trying to take an alternate route recently to where I needed to go. All this while I thought I had it sorted, the big world will take some getting used to. But I have no regrets, this is how the world of Nave was supposed to be, in my opinion.

Reactions: Slyy

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
Really loving the work put in. The map is great. The north feels very accurate.

As a note of potential critique, one of my guildies said the south doesnt seem right, especially around Canteri. I myself don't do a lot in the south so I am unsure of the validity.

You deserve to be officially endorsed or something. Thanks for all the effort.

Reactions: grendel and Slyy

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Really loving the work put in. The map is great. The north feels very accurate.

Great work! But there is a path from cave camp to the north to the coast line and then another path along the cliff and through the mountains to the east ending in the GK lake area.

There is a river in north-west part of Canteri and many mountains. And in the eastern part near jungle camp you marked two water falls but both rivers are missing and also some larger lakes. The Sator dungeon should be marked, too.

Anyway, please go on with you great work!

Reactions: Slyy and Nefnate

gavroche3

Apr 27, 2021
Great work! But there is a path from cave camp to the north to the coast line and then another path along the cliff and through the mountains to the east ending in the GK lake area.

There is a river in north-west part of Canteri and many mountains. And in the eastern part near jungle camp you marked two water falls but both rivers are missing and also some larger lakes. The Sator dungeon should be marked, too.

Anyway, please go on with you great work!

Yes, sorry about the lack of detail in the south. I basically gave up using my mapping method when I had to do the jungle areas. I made that clear to Pockets but he said it would be okay to leave those zones empty and "mysterious" for now.

For the northern pass to GK, I suspected there might be one but I could never find it. How do you get to it? Straight north from Cave Camp?

Reactions: Nefnate

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
For the northern pass to GK, I suspected there might be one but I could never find it. How do you get to it? Straight north from Cave Camp?

I used that path before cave camp came into the game. It seems I have no screenshot of the area where the path starts. But one could see the gap between the mountains from the cave camp planes.

Reactions: gavroche3

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Yes, sorry about the lack of detail in the south. I basically gave up using my mapping method when I had to do the jungle areas. I made that clear to Pockets but he said it would be okay to leave those zones empty and "mysterious" for now.

So youre the mapper! Special thanks to you :)

Reactions: Slyy and gavroche3

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Thanks all!

in the eastern part near jungle camp you marked two water falls but both rivers are missing and also some larger lakes. The Sator dungeon should be marked, too.

Nice feedback, Sator dungeon is there already you just have to enable pve hotspots in settings.
Can you submit reports for the 2 missing lakes so we can see roughly where they are? Would help!